Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Spurs

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
You're an infidel and frankly, speaking as a bloke whose Saturday night has been ruined by the news from Smellhurst, this board will be a far better place if you stop posting your wishy-washy liberal quasi-tolerant views. #wehatepalace
I'm just happy Brighton won. Some of us have a date with a hot woman. By se bye!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
You said your wife is being ….ed by a Brighton fan. I thought it was a clever reference to you.

You're already under grave suspicion for being a Palace fan, although you seemed to have successfully and bafflingly brushed off such accusations in the past. Your posting history reads like a cross between Ernest, Charles Hawtrey and some 'parochial' teen dressed in a black Holmesdale hoody/hoodie. Confucious reigns and we all got wet.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
You're already under grave suspicion for being a Palace fan, although you seemed to have successfully and bafflingly brushed off such accusations in the past. Your posting history reads like a cross between Ernest, Charles Hawtrey and some 'parochial' teen dressed in a black Holmesdale hoody/hoodie. Confucious reigns and we all got wet.
Another unjustified slur for the moderator to consider.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
In that case we'll go for the usual 'flush out' question: Would you, jimbob5, agree that Crystal Palace are a small club punching well above their weight in the Premier league?
yes, in the context that there are really only 6 or 7 really big clubs.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Another unjustified slur for the moderator to consider.
Anyway you are right in that because Palace won that puts more pressure on Poyet, who, given my blind loyalty to Brighton, I feel should have been more loyal himself. Further the Spurs loss is good for Arsenal who I have a soft spot for having supported them as a boy and lived near Highbury when very young.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm starting to think God is a CPFC2010 supporter. Getting Pardew another piece of luck that I have doubt will keep them in the top flight for another season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm just happy Brighton won. Some of us have a date with a hot woman. By se bye!
How old are you jimbob?

In that case we'll go for the usual 'flush out' question: Would you, jimbob5, agree that Crystal Palace are a small club punching well above their weight in the Premier league?
yes, in the context that there are really only 6 or 7 really big clubs.
That doesn't answer the question. So if there are 6 or 7 big clubs, do you believe the Palace are punching above their weight by being 15th in the Premier League?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
You're obviously an expert at dishing out insults under the moderators radar. Well done, if it makes you happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here