Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Millwall not on TV

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Oh dear. What busy lives we all lead. That is, of course, apart from a couple of idiots on here who obviously have the right and time to pick up on anybody who might put a couple of words wrongly in the title.
Even thought I write professionally sometimes I do wish I had the time to ensure that any NSC reader would not be mislead. I wish I could aspire to their heights .

Sorry that isn't very clear to me. Do you write sometimes? Or do you wish sometimes?

Actually reading it again, the wish isn't clear either, as you rather confusingly used it twice.

Sod it. I am not sure I really care enough to worry one way or the other.

Please ignore.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Would like to watch it - a Palace win ensures a play-off spot, a Millwall win ensures safety. A defeat for either could leave them in serious trouble. Tasty!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd watch it if it was on. I love to see Palace sweat.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The last Palace game I watched was them being spanked by Birmingham.

It's the only non Albion game I've watched this season from start to finish.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If there is a beam back to smellhurst, then, presumably there will be a stream on the internet somewhere. Unless they use quite a long piece of wire instead.

Rather ironically Palace fans would probably try nicking that wire and try selling it to a scrap metal dealer - extra money on top of the dole money isnt it !!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd enjoy going to Millwall to watch it, but I can't justify the time or money.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
hhhmmmm, Im off tomorrow, and I am thinking about it. I'm off to the millwall site. Bit of scouting if nothing else.

Went on there yesterday,surprisingly easy to get a ticket just not sure i want to be around pikey's and neanderthals for that long.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
hhhmmmm, Im off tomorrow, and I am thinking about it. I'm off to the millwall site. Bit of scouting if nothing else.
Went on there yesterday,surprisingly easy to get a ticket just not sure i want to be around pikey's and neanderthals for that long.
Road trip!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Not sure if we could all go to the game tomorrow for the lovely and friendly banter that there is going to be.

Having said that can't see if its being televised. Does not appear to be on Sky. Does anyone know differently or is there a stream.

Sky wouldn't show it with Champions League on the same night.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
i'd rather watch the entire series of 'Keeping Up Appearences' on UK Gold than that shite

You could watch them side by side and not know the difference:

Hyacinth trots down the pavement in a staggering run, trying to avoid the attention of the local Vicar, before tripping over a dog into a nearby bush
Zaha trots down the wing in a staggering run, trying to avoid the attention of a Millwall player, before tripping over himself into a heap

In an unflattering and gross representation of the elderly, senile and infirm, Hyacinth's Father is imagining the war is still on and gets lost.
In an unflattering and gross representation of the elderly, senile and infirm, Kevin Phillips comes on and gets lost.

Onslow lays in bed, moaning about how unfair life is.
Holloway sits on the bench, moaning about how unfair life is.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I thought with the majority of you wanting Palace in the semi's, you would be cheering us on tomorrow ?
If any of you fancy coming tomorrow night to support us ,I'll buy you a pint at London Bridge, I can't be fairer than that. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here