Palace V Chelsea OR Albion V Bristol Rovers?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
A Chelsea supporting friend of mine, who I haven't seen for a long time, said he had a spare ticket in the away end of Selhurst Park for Chelsea V Palace. (He isn't a glory supporter, he comes from west London and has had a season ticket for years).

Although on the same day Albion are playing Bristol Rovers in the Carling cup. (I have a ticket being a season ticket holder)

Should I go to see the Albion and not see my friend's team THRASH Palace, or give my Albion ticket to another friend and see Chelsea Palace

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think i might be tempted to put my radioactive gear on and head for Croydon.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
go watch Chelsea thump Palace

i've decided i'm gonna go and laugh at oxford vs reading the night after the brizzie rovers game !

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
well im seein west ham v southend with my gf, as shes a southend season ticket holder, and its a bargain at £7.50 for my ticket :D the brizzle rovers game wont be a classic, altho the chelsea one could be a funny 1. id go for that 1.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I wouldn't watch Chelsea if I was paid to! Much as I dislike Palarse, this is one occasion when I'd like them to win! Forlorn hope though, I suspect!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fran - i understand and respect your hatred for Manure ,but why Chelsea?

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
I agree with you there, Fran, since I have a similar dislike of Chelsea.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Braders7 said:
Fran - i understand and respect your hatred for Manure ,but why Chelsea?

It goes back a long way. I lived in London for some years - never liked them then and like them even less now.

Other reasons to dislike them: Greg Stanley - remember him? Ken Bates superceded by Roman Abramovic; the exorbitant prices they charge; their new gloryseeking, bandwagon jumping fans - similar to those of Man United - so many of them wearing the shirt but never go to matches ( probably couldn't afford to anyway)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Curious Orange said:
WTF would anyone want to go and see Palace live if it didn't involve the Albion?

My thoughts too...and for the other team to be Chelsea.:shrug:

Why would you want to? Why?

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Braders7 said:
go watch Chelsea thump Palace

i've decided i'm gonna go and laugh at oxford vs reading the night after the brizzie rovers game !

You really are a knob.

Oxford V Reading? Per-lease, give me strength.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports