Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Brighton, semi-final 10th may '13

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I'm off down the local tinkers site, and look through one of the caravan windows hoping they're watching the game, thus I fine substitute for being at selhurst .

True there's some just outside Peacehaven on the Newhaven road. seen a few blue and white scarves around there...

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Sorry for sounding like a smug boaster but i've got an Albion mate who's FRIENDS WITH STEVE PARRISH! So i'll be in the directors box at Smellhurst (and no, i'm not a successful 1901 businessman)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
At the Scum

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
At Selhurst Park.... not sure when/how i'll get back to Sheffield, but sod it.

I've got 3 Uni exams, and i'll have others next year, whereas a play-off to the Premier League may be a one-off.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
At Selhurst Park.... not sure when/how i'll get back to Sheffield, but sod it.

I've got 3 Uni exams, and i'll have others next year, whereas a play-off to the Premier League may be a one-off.

Yes, bloody annoying the timings. I remember revising at half time at Wembley when we played Notts County.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
At home, on telly. Can't bloody wait.

liverpoolfan

Feb 13, 2012
Just wanted to say well done on making it to the play offs (although that looked a certainty for a while now). Hope you guys go all the way as I really want to see Brighton in the PL next season!

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Here (in Sweden). Hope it is going to be on the TV. If not, listening through Seagulls Player. Home for the final though, if we get there of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here