Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Brighton Half Time Madness

JamieMcGinlay

Nov 28, 2012
So I am waiting in line to get a drink and out of no where it all kicked off doors getting smashed in, bottles flying, pushing and shoving everywhere the CCTV camera completely f***ed, I think that was the highlight of my day. The game was over before it even started 3-0 to the Ref -__- FFS MURRAY :'(

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
6h3r.jpg

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Went to the toilet and got caught up in it. The police were trying to lock the gate, and fans were just getting stuck. Madness.

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
Inside job the palace steward clearly opened the gate letting the scum in our end . Madness toe to toe stuff .

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Bit of a joke really. The gate got kicked in by Brighton fans. I think they were as surprised as we were that it gave so easily and they were suddenly faced with a load of Palace fans without any Police or stewards there. I received a bit of a beer shower but having kicked in the gate, none of the brave Danny Dyer wannabees fancied coming into our side. A bit pathetic really.

surferdave

Nov 24, 2012
Bit of a joke really. The gate got kicked in by Brighton fans. I think they were as surprised as we were that it gave so easily and they were suddenly faced with a load of Palace fans without any Police or stewards there. I received a bit of a beer shower but having kicked in the gate none of the brave Danny Dyer wannabees fancied coming into our side. A bit pathetic really.
Doesnt sound like that on hear: Arthur wait trouble - Crystal Palace FC Supporters' Website - The Holmesdale Online

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Well I haven't seen that but I was there 'in the front line' so to speak. My Palace top stinks of Carling but that's the only damage there was. I just found it funny that your lads had spent £3.90 on a bottle of knats piss only to throw it at me!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
At any point are Palace fans going to accept their fans were exactly the same as ours were? There are elements of all teams' support who just want a fight. It's pathetic, but it's from both sides. I was walking up the path to change platforms at East Croydon after the game and a group of Palace fans were giving it the vocals, 6 of them and little old me. The police gave them a quick shout and they walked past but could have gone very differently and don't kid yourselves into thinking that Palace behaved today because they didn't. Our rivalry on the pitch is a good thing, the rubbish off the pitch isn't but it won't ever change. Pretending it's only us acting up is stupid and pathetic.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
At any point are Palace fans going to accept their fans were exactly the same as ours were? There are elements of all teams' support who just want a fight. It's pathetic, but it's from both sides. I was walking up the path to change platforms at East Croydon after the game and a group of Palace fans were giving it the vocals, 6 of them and little old me. The police gave them a quick shout and they walked past but could have gone very differently and don't kid yourselves into thinking that Palace behaved today because they didn't. Our rivalry on the pitch is a good thing, the rubbish off the pitch isn't but it won't ever change. Pretending it's only us acting up is stupid and pathetic.
I agree with everything you say. It sounds like those kids at the station were complete tools, just as the idiots were who forced the fence in the AW.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Good news for CPFC. Much like at The Amex last year, we had to pay for the damage we caused. A rickety old gate will be replaced with a brand new one courtesy of BHAFC and it's overzealous fans.

Just when you thought this day couldn't get any better! :lolol:

BrightonBiatch

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah it will be fixed to the standard it was before damage not brand new,and thats if its proven that albion were to blame, but with many conflicting stories around already and no cctv evidence we may only provide ya with a new lock for it.... 99p shop should do it !! and will probably add value to ya stand!! NO THANKS NEEDED OUR PLEASURE

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I agree with everything you say. It sounds like those kids at the station were complete tools, just as the idiots were who forced the fence in the AW.

They weren't all kids, we're talking grown men on both sides and frankly, I find that sad. But it is both sets of fans, I oppose any talk that we're to blame in the same amount as it annoys me when people say it was all Palace.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Good news for CPFC. Much like at The Amex last year, we had to pay for the damage we caused. A rickety old gate will be replaced with a brand new one courtesy of BHAFC and it's overzealous fans.

Just when you thought this day couldn't get any better! :lolol:

Presumably we will have to pay for the toilets that looked like a war zone..everything smashed up. Bit pathetic really

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
They weren't all kids, we're talking grown men on both sides and frankly, I find that sad. But it is both sets of fans, I oppose any talk that we're to blame in the same amount as it annoys me when people say it was all Palace.

Oh do give it a rest you old woman. You're outraged. We get the picture.

As for this Palace fan on the frontline claiming he was minding his own business right by the other side of a wall getting kicked in by Brighton fans. Didn't notice it, eh? Just hung around and watched and wasn't giving it the Billy Big Bollocks the other side?

f*** me there's some sanctimonious old queens on here tonight.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Oh do give it a rest you old woman. You're outraged. We get the picture.

Pathetic. Outraged? I expected it, as I've said a few times, both sets of fans are to blame. Pretty obvious, but both sides like to blame the other.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011

Well said. You get idiot supporters at all professional clubs. For a fan of any team to try and have a go at another club due to the actions of a minority of their fans is completely hypocritical in the majority of cases.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here