Palace v Albion singing comparison. You Tube

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
A scum mate of mine has sent me links to a couple of vids on You Tube. The first is Palace away at Peterborough this season, and the second is our own North Stand singing the same song.

Have to say that they sound better than us! Note to North Stand, "must do better"!

Can't wait for the home game against the Scum at the Amex, the place will be rocking:bounce:...........Hopefully not with this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmaCmP1zAxU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrEVmmAbW5E

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
How about comparing apples with apples and how we sounded at Peterboro.

The away end at Peterboro is STANDING (the the mo) and it has a LOWER roof...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Lets be honest,its probably the best away end in the country to generate an atmosphere.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I thought the Peterborough terrace was being torn down? Does that mean we get a Terraced away day this season :love:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4331092 said:
Away fans Vs home fans..... hmmm I wonder who'll win 99.999% of the time :rolleyes:
Football supporters are always more vocal on the road, that's a well known fact.

Only if your home support is full of plastics :)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
[yt]nmAGHr-j44Q[/yt]

Is it just me who thinks that chant is a bit, well childish? We scored five, they scored none, Brighton take it up the bum :laugh: :wozza:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Our one sounds awful at the moment. From the West Upper all you hear is the wooooooooooah bit because no one knows the bloody words. I also don't think our words (other than the Sea bit) lend themselves very well to being shouted, it's too much of a mouthful.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
As per usual the song starts ok but then gets sung too fast and then is all over the place. SLOW IT DOWN FFS.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Our one sounds awful at the moment. From the West Upper all you hear is the wooooooooooah bit because no one knows the bloody words. I also don't think our words (other than the Sea bit) lend themselves very well to being shouted, it's too much of a mouthful.

Nonsense. The words are fine if you sing them at a sensible pace, it's when the ex-H block kiddie crew start singing everything at 100mph it becomes a mouthful, a bit like our well known anthem that's also a mouthful - god-ol-su-by-se

People will learn the words in time, they're not exactly difficult.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4331170 said:
You're boring. And you have sex with babies. Go away.

Go on, be honest, our 12,000 crowds piss all over your 200m crowds, don't they? It's fine. We all know it. :)

You can try, bless ya, and no doubt you all try hard, but you wont get near us in the stands. Blackpool (CPFC lite) will find out on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports