Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace U21 v Albion U21 19:00 tonight.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I very much doubt we're playing in the 4-4-2 formation shown on there though! 3-4-3 or 3-4-2-1 I would guess - yurns, Tspungui and Clarke in a back three, Kozlowski and Sping in CM.

Was wondering where the Ruislip lad, Ben Jackson is?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Looks like we are both getting some time in a few first team squad players’ legs (or deciding whether to keep or loan or sell)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Paul Barber, if you're on NSC snoop watch tonight.
Why cannot this game have live commentary on the Albion app?
Even a piece of string and 2 cans would suffice ???

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
That’s ridiculous - they’ve got 4 players who’ve played in the PL playing, we have none!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Bloody hell - their U21s must be like Barcelona - when I looked at our team line up, I thought Wow! Better be 5-3 to us coming up then!

They've got players with nearly 200 PL appearances playing between them. I think our squad has 1 solitary appearance for about 20 mins. They've got a lot more experienced side out than us.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You've lost me ...... who he?

Central defender (where else?) signed from Watford summer 2020. Still only 18 and spent most of last season playing for the U18s with one appearance in the PL2 team against Arsenal.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
They've got players with nearly 200 PL appearances playing between them. I think our squad has 1 solitary appearance for about 20 mins. They've got a lot more experienced side out than us.

They are obviously taking this derby thing extremely seriously and are desperate to put one over us at any level:lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here