Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace u18 3brighton u18 0

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
#139 what was you saying about personal insults? :shootself

Was just temporarily lowering myself to yours and Sydney's level. Reasoned argument certainly doesn't seem to work with you. Again, can only out it down to resentment of the mighty CPFC, yet again doing you over on the pitch.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I would be quite surprised if your club actually wanted this behaviour at what was a youth game. Usually clubs have strict rules all the way up to under 18 level to control what goes on from the sidelines because, at the end of the day, the result doesn't actually matter but what the coaching staff say to their players does. By having an 'atmosphere' like that could prove to be counter productive because while you won, against a far from full strength under 18 team because a fair few of them have gone up to the DS team, did they play how the coaching staff wanted them to and what in the long run would make them better players?

Some very good points made here and this was my understanding of youth football matches for pro clubs.

Mr dimwit [MENTION=22212]rubin[/MENTION] doesn't seem to understand this.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Was just temporarily lowering myself to yours and Sydney's level. Reasoned argument certainly doesn't seem to work with you. Again, can only out it down to resentment of the mighty CPFC, yet again doing you over on the pitch.

Resentment of Palace, mighty CPFC and bragging about winning a youth match.

image.jpg

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Resentment of Palace, mighty CPFC and bragging about winning a youth match.

View attachment 52939

Well you obviously do give a f**k with the amount of replies to this thread !
I don't think the thread was about bragging about another victory over you, but a cheeky dig at a Brighton fan screaming for a Policeman ( sound familiar ?)
It was obviously a piss take, and most of you have reacted in a predictable fashion.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I don't think the thread was about bragging about another victory over you, but a cheeky dig at a Brighton fan screaming for a Policeman ( sound familiar ?)
It was obviously a piss take, and most of you have reacted in a predictable fashion.

The mere fact that it was done purely for a 'piss take' is the problem. If it were simply about the game then that'd be fine...but much like the 'fans' that went to the game, it obviously wasn't about trying to follow the team, but merely some point scoring in the "we're da best fanz eva" competition. It's possible to support a team without being needlessly OTT...you may want to tell your fellow 'fans' that.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:wozza: you lot are not very bright, read the post I was replying to this time.
I have only posted so many times on this thread because you lot are so thick I have to keep making the point again.

I feel sorry for your boss if you work, he must tear his hair out every day.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
:wozza: you lot are not very bright, read the post I was replying to this time.
I have only posted so many times on this thread because you lot are so thick I have to keep making the point again.

I feel sorry for your boss if you work, he must tear his hair out every day.

I'm self employed, but carry on.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Yes, yes of course. That's why [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] was backtracking and justifying himself by the bottom of page one. By the way were you sat next next to each other when you both posted this hilarious anecdote at the same time? Or were you a bit "closer"?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yes, yes of course. That's why [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] was backtracking and justifying himself by the bottom of page one. By the way were you sat next next to each other when you both posted this hilarious anecdote at the same time? Or were you a bit "closer"?

Surely you're not implying what I think you are ?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm self employed, but carry on.

What's the going rate for a self employed ****, in Croydon these days?
Cant be easy to get work, 'cos there are so many of you.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He won't be working in Croydon more like Seaford or Saltdean.
Driveways, roof repairs, scrap collecting and any other work pikeys do.

Is that it ?
The best you can do ?
???

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Last edited by a moderator:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
One of the saddest posts ever on NSC?

Bad enough that some dicks turn up at a kids football match, but, for someone who wasn't there to go online and tell everyone how funny it was on his team's rival's message board....oh dear.

Yep.

I've built up a mental image of what these chaps must look like, and i'd suspect it's fairly accurate for the sort of bloke who would spend a Saturday afternoon (during which their team were playing) on a rival's forum boasting about an U18's game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here