Palace u18 3brighton u18 0

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I've stuck up for those Ultras here on NSC - when you all got booted off your coaches last season, Dorans kettling tactics prior to the first play-off game. I find the notion of English Ultras risible but harmless but what they did yesterday was pathetic.

Are you that stupid not to see that the massive over-reaction is a bunch of black hoodie, self-styled ultras going mental at an U-18s game, intimidating the parents watching and making the match all about them? A kiddie's football match FFS. And then you and others boasting about it.

Am I right in thinking that these Ultras are overwhelmingly of adult age? Do you honestly think that behaviour is appropriate? That it is fair on the kids playing and other people watching?

Alot of assumptions there buzzer . What i heard was a few fanatics turned up to support the under 18's , when we took a early lead the singing got louder as it seemed to inspire the youngsters . A brighton players mum didnt take too kindly to the constant singing and decided to call the police for what ever reason . They arrived and left with no further action taken . We can all make assumptions but we wasnt there so it would only be to suit our teams intrests ( i can see the irony there ) . The fans in question weren't asked to leave and as far as i know everyone laughed it off ( apart from the mum obviously )

The Last Dodo

Banned
Mar 25, 2014
Alot of assumptions there buzzer . What i heard was a few fanatics turned up to support the under 18's , when we took a early lead the singing got louder as it seemed to inspire the youngsters . A brighton players mum didnt take too kindly to the constant singing and decided to call the police for what ever reason . They arrived and left with no further action taken . We can all make assumptions but we wasnt there so it would only be to suit our teams intrests ( i can see the irony there ) . The fans in question weren't asked to leave and as far as i know everyone laughed it off ( apart from the mum obviously )
I wouldn't bother, Dougie.
It's a big bowl of nothing storm in a teacup as you and I both know.
This lot are spitting seagull feathers because we've done so well this season and proved them all wrong.
They'll take anything they can against us and blow it out of all proportion.
And I think it's fantabulous.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This lot are spitting seagull feathers because we've done so well this season and proved them all wrong.

as the song goes ...where were you when you were shite....?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Proved us all wrong? Most of your fans wouldn't think you'd be where you are right now. Most admitted they would likely be relegated. You've not proved us wrong at all, infact. A fair few of us have praised what Pulis has actually done.

The Last Dodo

Banned
Mar 25, 2014
I bet you're one of them manly fathers who stand at the sidelines abusing your child's opposition team.

Or you stand there with a big black trench coat with no son there, but there for....other reasons.

One of those statements might be right.
But then again, neither might be.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He probably thinks a DS game is something you plug into a Nintendo console.

You're the one that spends your days ******* over a keyboard while your team's playing an important London derby. Where does your supposedly superior football knowledge come from? Watching the boys in your local park with binoculars from the slitted window of your Thornton Heath dungeon?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I've heard it got very lively down at the palace training ground this morning . Apparently the fanatics ( I know ) turned up to watch before leaving for west ham and their constant singing upset one Brighton players mums . She totally overreacted and called the police , seriously , who arrived 6 handed ! When they saw the situation they went as fast as they arrived :)It didn't spoil the game as its always great to beat you :clap2:

One of the saddest posts ever on NSC?

Bad enough that some dicks turn up at a kids football match, but, for someone who wasn't there to go online and tell everyone how funny it was on his team's rival's message board....oh dear.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

Thats just plain stupid. Which means its not likely to be the truth.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
One of the saddest posts ever on NSC?

Bad enough that some dicks turn up at a kids football match, but, for someone who wasn't there to go online and tell everyone how funny it was on his team's rival's message board....oh dear.

image.jpg

That's all.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

I would be quite surprised if your club actually wanted this behaviour at what was a youth game. Usually clubs have strict rules all the way up to under 18 level to control what goes on from the sidelines because, at the end of the day, the result doesn't actually matter but what the coaching staff say to their players does. By having an 'atmosphere' like that could prove to be counter productive because while you won, against a far from full strength under 18 team because a fair few of them have gone up to the DS team, did they play how the coaching staff wanted them to and what in the long run would make them better players?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
was there a group on deal for this game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports