Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace to win PL title within 15 years.....

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If they get Olly Watkins in to replace Zaha they’ll be taking a huge risk. Brentford’s best player is Neil Maupay - I’m sure palace were in for him too but he’s gone elsewhere. Camarasa is good and not sure on the right back but he seems a cheap option. In fact none of the players they’re linked with seem to be breaking the bank (except Maupay, who has allegedly turned them down for a bigger club) :shrug:

That's because it's already broken.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
If they get Olly Watkins in to replace Zaha they’ll be taking a huge risk. Brentford’s best player is Neil Maupay - I’m sure palace were in for him too but he’s gone elsewhere. Camarasa is good and not sure on the right back but he seems a cheap option. In fact none of the players they’re linked with seem to be breaking the bank (except Maupay, who has allegedly turned them down for a bigger club) :shrug:

Appears the Right-Back, Aguilar, has picked Monaco. Cant think why!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Neal Maupay did indeed turn them down for a bigger club in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here