Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace tickets on sale (merged)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There's probably a few people who haven't got enough points yet and a lot of other folk who've missed the break.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
£32 to go to see us at a Premier League away game at say Newcastle isn't bad. £32 to see an average Palace team watch the Albion in an absolute shithole and then to be held by the police for ages isn't worth it.

Not all fans are rich either, why I have chosen to do Charlton instead, think its cheaper too.

I agree - hated my last visit to Selhurst and with Bolton, Palace, Charlton and Forest on successive Saturdays the budget will not stretch.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Got two lovely

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
£32 to go to see us at a Premier League away game at say Newcastle isn't bad. £32 to see an average Palace team watch the Albion in an absolute shithole and then to be held by the police for ages isn't worth it.

Not all fans are rich either, why I have chosen to do Charlton instead, think its cheaper too.

I'm going, just for the fact they're our main rivals, the atmosphere will be awesome (from us), and i think it will be a good game.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

It's only £2 cheaper at Charlton, you'll save that on the cheaper train fare to East Croydon !

Last edited:

It's only £2 cheaper at Charlton, you'll save that on the cheaper train fare to East Croydon !

But you haven't taken the cleaning expenses into account when returning from Palace.

After the match I now burn my clothes at Haywards Heath Station and get de-liced at Hove.:thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
who cares how much it is? they are our RIVALS! it's the biggest game of the season and Charlton will probably not be that much cheaper!! what is everyone going to do if we get to the Premiership?

does this mean the bobble hat brigade arent bothering?
wouldn't be missed, and the pricks with the phone camera antics can f..k off as well .

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Said I wouldn't go but am now. Really hope we hit form before visit them as I take defeat against the scum really bad, it hurts so much that it'll take ages to get over it.

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Got my Dad's ticket today, gotta wait till tomorrow at 5pm to get mine...if there is any left of course. :/ Otherwise i might just nick his ticket. :p

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Are the Nuns letting you out then, got ours too and we are going to be looking for you, i want my fcuking shirt

Got day release--Ill be the one in the new winter coat holding on to the Novice. It will be her first match so please dont swear and dont mention the shirt otherwise she has orders from the Mother Superior to fecking deck you!:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here