Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace tickets not arrived

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
Hi my palace tickets havent come in the post and the office is now shut any body else in my shoes and if so what do i need to do in order to be able to pick them up from palace tomorrow???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Shouldn't you have contacted the club earlier today when they were open?

Just a thought.

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
being at work and not finishing till 5:30pm with no phone makes it a bit hard also the club told me there were in the post and that i may get them today

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Hi my palace tickets havent come in the post and the office is now shut any body else in my shoes and if so what do i need to do in order to be able to pick them up from palace tomorrow???

Ring tomorrow. They will put u on a dups list then you can pick ur ticket up outside the away entrance at selhurst. Had a similar problem at Blackpool. Don't sweat it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
being at work and not finishing till 5:30pm with no phone makes it a bit hard also the club told me there were in the post and that i may get them today

Fair enough then.

As Jack says, shouldn't be a problem if you contact the club ASAP tomorrow.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Had exactly the same problem last year - think the tickets turned up the day after the game! As others have said, phone the club asap tomorrow and they should be able to sort something out. I picked mine up at Selhurst - think it was from the ticket kiosk in Park Road near the away entrances. Pretty sure I just said my name and they handed over the tickets.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Had exactly the same problem last year - think the tickets turned up the day after the game! As others have said, phone the club asap tomorrow and they should be able to sort something out. I picked mine up at Selhurst - think it was from the ticket kiosk in Park Road near the away entrances. Pretty sure I just said my name and they handed over the tickets.

Yep that's the procedure - happened to me at Selhurst last season - no problem picking up tickets at ticket booth in Park Road - just gave my surname.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here