Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Snaps

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
:wave:

Yes, yes it was.

That must have been after the stewards asked us to take the Spanish flag down. We snuck it back up again later and they didn't seem to mind.

Off the top of my head, and in no particular order, it includes [MENTION=449]Biffer[/MENTION], [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION], [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION], [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], [MENTION=357]afters[/MENTION], [MENTION=48]Deano's Right Foot[/MENTION], [MENTION=274]Weezle[/MENTION], [MENTION=394]nail-Z[/MENTION], Mini Bozza, and some random woman they let in by mistake,

I think that was taken just before ko E, do remember seeing the Spanish flag up after that was taken :) Was quality looking up at you lot bouncing around thro' the game!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think that was taken just before ko E, do remember seeing the Spanish flag up after that was taken :) Was quality looking up at you lot bouncing around thro' the game!

We did our best to make our presence felt amongst the suits. There was another Albion box up there somewhere, I'm sure we saw their flags.

One of the inflatable seagulls mysteriously "fell" from our box on to the Palace fans in the lower tier, where it no doubt met a horrifically tragic end. RIP, little fella: you made the ultimate sacrifice :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here