Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace smoke bomb

And whilst security was letting them in with flares I was getting told off as I entered the west stand upper. Steward remarked " mate you need to take the shades off as we use facial recognition ". It wasn't the politest request so I didn't oblige. More importantly I didn't have " shades " as they were my normal glasses that have the photochromic lenses that darken in sunlight. Crucially this has never been raised as an issue before. Don't get me wrong I'm all for anything that keeps me safe but just how do their idiots get flares in.

Because our security are f**king shi*e! Let us down hugely today. Hope they see this too. Embarrassment.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Blimey what a fuss about one smoke bomb; fair play to Palace I thought it looked great. Stadiums are so flippin' sanitised these days I like it when fans show a bit of flare (no pun intended).

It would have looked better if it was red and/or blue; black was a weird choice of colour. I also agree, bit of a fuss about little.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
[QUOzTE=Herr Tubthumper;9261374]It would have looked better if it was red and/or blue; black was a weird choice of colour. I also agree, bit of a fuss about little.[/QUOTE]

Black kit, black hoddies, black balaclavas.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It would have looked better if it was red and/or blue; black was a weird choice of colour. I also agree, bit of a fuss about little.

Total disregard for others ok is it?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
So how much vandalism did the pondlife do in the end? Before anyone correctly points out that we have our nimrod vandals as well, I will get in here the point that they vandalised artwork depicting an image of the brother of a former player of theirs.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
The pub in Brighton I watched the game on TV in was packed with blokes that have been following BHA for 30/40 years all saying the same sort of thing, that they aren’t interested in going to The Amex as it’s so sterile and boring with over fastidious stewards. After watching the smoke bomb ‘incident’ on here and reading some of the comments I can see how far thing have gone AMF

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
[QUOzTE=Herr Tubthumper;9261374]It would have looked better if it was red and/or blue; black was a weird choice of colour. I also agree, bit of a fuss about little.

Black kit, black hoddies, black balaclavas.[/QUOTE]

They looked like a load of ISIS brides when they turned up, very difficult to take them seriously, especially as they also looked about 15.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The pub in Brighton I watched the game on TV in was packed with blokes that have been following BHA for 30/40 years all saying the same sort of thing, that they aren’t interested in going to The Amex as it’s so sterile and boring with over fastidious stewards. After watching the smoke bomb ‘incident’ on here and reading some of the comments I can see how far thing have gone AMF

I’m not interested in them either

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Presumably they enjoyed the withdean much more then ?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I think your security was very poor to allow the pyros in.

Our security is spot-on, no bottle tops were thrown onto the pitch AGAIN.

Hope they make an example of the firework lad and send him away for a few years

Fine and a Football banning order most likely (A decent solicitor might argue, however, that not watching Palace for three years is more of a reward than a punishment)

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
What a pair of absolute morons. To be honest that incident is just as bad as letting off the smoke bomb. It's criminal damage pure and simple.

This is basically jealousy - they've got such a shithole of a stadium that they want to ruin anything that's nice - it's akin to keying a good car in a car park because you can't afford it.
Criminal damage and should be punished - but likely won't be.
Utter filth the retards that did it

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

In fairness ‘that same group’ used to sit in the Ladies Mile saying they went to The Goldstone but won’t whilst still at Priestfield and Withdean.

Truth is, they’re NOT Albion supporters. But they did like to hold court whilst telling me post match getting back from Gillingham etc what was wrong with the club, team, football and life in general.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here