Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace smoke bomb

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think your security was very poor to allow the pyros in.

Meh :shrug: People will always be able to smuggle pyros in. The real failure - again! - is in not hauling the scrotes (and the fifty nearest people around them if need be) out of the ground in real time. Far easier to put on a show of strength for the benefit of folks who wouldn't say boo to a goose. It's an institutionalised failure of duty of care to the decent fans of both clubs really

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Blimey what a fuss about one smoke bomb; fair play to Palace I thought it looked great. Stadiums are so flippin' sanitised these days I like it when fans show a bit of flare (no pun intended).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Blimey what a fuss about one smoke bomb; fair play to Palace I thought it looked great. Stadiums are so flippin' sanitised these days I like it when fans show a bit of flare (no pun intended).

If you started choking on the acrid smoke you might think a tad differently..fair play my arse

Ps one? You’ve got to be kidding

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Meh :shrug: People will always be able to smuggle pyros in. The real failure - again! - is in not hauling the scrotes (and the fifty nearest people around them if need be) out of the ground in real time. Far easier to put on a show of strength for the benefit of folks who wouldn't say boo to a goose. It's an institutionalised failure of duty of care to the decent fans of both clubs really

Arresting 50 people ???:D

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I could see one being held aloft from ESU on the halfway line ..not that hard for them to be nabbed

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Got to love a smoke bomb. After today, I'm finding the amex like mk dons or Reading. Our support is tinpot of the highest order.

We are a plastic little South Coast club with middle class nimby supporters.

Oops I've gone and said it

Oops well if you feel like that...cheerio

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
This. Sterile football grounds full of sterile fans. Swearing will be banned in the North stand soon because little Jonny heard a bad word & mummy & daddy complained to the club about it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
If you started choking on the acrid smoke you might think a tad differently..fair play my arse

Ps one? You’ve got to be kidding
Wasn't really choking thought was he? Probably coughed a bit & got on with it. So dramatical about everything.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wasn't really choking thought was he? Probably coughed a bit & got on with it. So dramatical about everything.

Who said him...I know other people in the south west corner (some who suffer with asthma) who were effected....not really dramatical..fact

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here