Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace smoke bomb

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Can we all stop undermining the “m23 derby” this is what footballs all about and the media can use the footage next season (hopefully) as part of their explanation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone using the term m23 Derby is immediately exposed as someone who more than anything doesn’t understand the rivalry. The bleedin m23 wasn’t even built when the first coins and darts were being thrown. :annoyed:

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
After they scored, some of their herberts started pushing against the barrier to have a go at the home fans and there wasn't anyone to stop them. Pathetic by the club really.

Some of our own didn’t exactly cover themselves in glory; some right little shits at the segregation not interested in watching the game shouting unrepeatable stuff (on here anyway) at the Palace fans throughout, being abusive to a couple of our own fans and the utterly ineffectual senior stewards who attempted to stop them, with absolutely no success before giving up. Having said that, the Palace fans at the segregation were absolute wrong uns on the whole it has to be said.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Anyone using the term m23 Derby is immediately exposed as someone who more than anything doesn’t understand the rivalry. The bleedin m23 wasn’t even built when the first coins and darts were being thrown. :annoyed:

Looking at Twitter yesterday I didn't see fans of either club calling the match the M23 Derby, but the usual suspects like TalkShite, Paddy Power and a few 2 bob betting companies were using the M23 Derby hashtag when tweeting about the game.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
F*ck you

After the week I've had, I don't give a flying f*ck at a rolling donut about a pissing smoke bomb.

DO one.

Why comment then?

As reported on this thread some people needed medical attention, but ho hum.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Please please , can we all stop calling it a derby! We know what it is, they know what this is, however everyone else just thinks it's weird and worst of all has to have it explained!!

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
What did he say?

CA4F4F65-9BEE-4C2F-A59F-54CEFBDF5900.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Smoke bombs/flares was probably the highlight of a thoroughly cr@p day.

Shame the football league are so against flares - doesnt seem to bother all the european clubs who set off massive firework displays and flares all game.

Certainly perked up an otherwise lacklustre atmosphere across the stadium for what was meant to be an electric derby atmosphere.

We’ve had Spanish, French and Italian teams playing at the Amex without a single smoke bomb being set off, so using European teams as an excuse is lame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here