Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace release 15 players

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I could be wrong, and I often am, but I seem to remember that when Elliott Bennett was doing one of his Q&A things on Twitter he said that Wilbraham was the most skilful player at Norwich.

He does an ok job at bringing others into the game as his hold up play is very good, I saw no point in playing him though unless you're looking for an outlet upfront to bring others into the game as he offered very little goal threat.

As per usual, the BBC has chosen to dramatise our squad and the release list, half of that list has never even made it onto the substitutes bench let alone a first team appearance.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Calvin Andrew was another whose goal scoring record could be considered a tad underwhelming, but the lower expectations at Brighton I believe resulted in him having more than enough in his locker to book his place in Albion folklore?

Calvin Andrew? Folklore? I don't believe I've read that particular volume. Can you direct me to it on Amazon?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I'd take the Argie in a heartbeat, bloody good keeper. Made the crucial saves that put them through to play Watford.

That said, he's palace through and through and I believe he even has a fast food outlet in Norwood that keeps the Chavs happy.

And one in Purley (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say-no- MORE!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here