Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Players Not Paid December Wages

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
As long as they don't ground share Falmer:lol:

They don't travel anywhere - couldn't sell their allocation when they went to Charlton only 7 miles away. Make 'em use Plough Lane :laugh:

Tom The Eagle you are in finacial shite sreet, you need a Tony Bloom and we have him so f*** you, even the BSC will not have you so have fun in the CCL.

Nah, I don't want them to scrape the barrel of non-existence at all. I want them to stick around, so we can beat the wankers fair and square.
Okay yes, I would love them to be a bit 'skint' and have to troll around with naff players, get punished down the league as they loseloselose, that would be lovely.

And let's not forget to give them a pasting, with an over-5-goal margin to eclipse the one they gave us a couple of seasons ago. It would be nice if we did it at theirs AND ours in the same season too, please.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yes, but Gillingham is closer for them - how about them going to Southend or somewhere like that? :lolol:

f*** OFF! its chin deep in pikeys round here as it is...any more caravans and the whole yard will tip into the estuary.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
So they are free to walk? I can't believe Jordan would be willing to put Palace in that position.

The Mail article seems to suggest that to stop Moses from walking, Palace would ensure that he was paid. To pay one player and not the others would seem to be a recipe for team disunity and cause its own problems. What a mess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here