Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Palace

Votes: 73 86.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
As someone who worked on the South East turnstiles in the 70s and had to endure those South London scumbags standing on the turnstile rungs and try and p!ss on me, coupled with the fact that anyone who knows me will vouch for my vitriolic hatred of them.

I plump for the Pikey mob!

Bring them on to face the best in the league and sample some of my bile!

TNBA

TTF

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It's a close call - we've had some memorable victories over Liverpool in the past but I want to beat Palace out of sight.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I just can't get excited about cup games anymore and im sure many think the same,even drawing liverpool didn't excite me one little bit,its all about the league games.:drink:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We don't want any of that malarkey going on MacKenzie! With our squad on fire and the Premier League sharks beginning to circle all future games must be played behind closed doors with no TV coverage whatsoever!!!! The fewer people who know anything about us, our manager and players the better.
Its inevitable when you've got some of the worlds best players on view, and the Liverpool team.....:thumbsup:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Liverpool without a doubt. Palace games don't really bother me much and if Murray doesn't even play it will be the same as any other game.

If we beat Liverpool it will remain in the memory for years & years. If we beat Palace I'll probably have forgotten the actual score by the end of the season.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
palace anyday.for those of us whose formative years were 70s/80s i cant wait to face this horrible scum.i remember coming out of smellhurst was it 84 when gerry ryan had leg broke?and a mate getting a smack off palarse scum while it was all kicking off.im 45 now but fuxk me im fired up for this game.liverpoool will be great footie spectacal but the atmosphere at palace.lets make it as intimidating as we possibly can.:albion2:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Palace, definitely. The Liverpool game is an exciting prospect, but essentially it's a fun night. Palace on the other hand, bile, bitterness, venom, knots in the stomach and a real desire to put them in their place, I cannot bloody wait!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
They are entirely different for me:
LFC will enjoy for the occasion, see their quality players & fans who actually sing, and no disgrace is Albion lose.
Palace game - tension, spiteful between crowd & possibly players, not relaxing in the slightest. Euphoria if victory.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
dont mind getting stuffed by the scouser 6 nil,as long as we beat them fuckers also 6 nil,they can then shove that 5nil right up Murrays arse.

this...............but will take a 1-0 , can't understand how any Brighton fan could choose Liverpool.....it's palarse for f**ks sake.

Remember that advert for new rivals they put out years ago...........well all I want in my lifetime is the boot to be on the other foot and Mr Bloom takes some of his cash and takes out a full page ad in the sun football supplement on a Monday asking the same question !!!

Last edited:

FloridaGull

Aug 17, 2011
You guys make me laugh. We'll beat Palace at home, then get at least a draw in the return fixture. Routine stuff against inferior, boring, third-rate opponents. But playing Liverpool? Now that's really something! That's football.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
They are entirely different for me:
LFC will enjoy for the occasion, see their quality players & fans who actually sing, and no disgrace is Albion lose.
Palace game - tension, spiteful between crowd & possibly players, not relaxing in the slightest. Euphoria if victory.
This is why cup games are not appealing,why would i as a brighton fan want to go to the amex to admire liverpool players?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No hesitation. I want to hammer Palace into the ground.

Would be nice to beat Liverpool too though!

Have added a poll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here