• Arsenal

Votes: 91 52.6%
  • I've bottled it and selected the draw

Votes: 66 38.2%

• Total voters

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Palace are looking well drilled and organised. Roy seems to have created a robot.
So far they have done well to snuff out the Arsenal threat who are beginning to look a bit frustrated.
H-T 0-0.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I did think the poll and comments were all tongue in cheek but now not sure 🤷🏻‍♂️ Think a lot of our fans have completely lost their heads or are new. Always a scum defeat unless it’s last few games and we need a favour. Soft twats 🤣

As for them (2010) I forgot what utter dross Hodgson serves up - turgid viewing again 🤦🏻‍♂️

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Nearly 9:30pm… Hodgson must be gasping for his Ovaltine right now.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Whilst not wanting Palace to win tonight, I don't want to end up replacing them as rivals with f***ing Chelsea. If we want to maintain the rivalry, they are going to have to offer us a bit of competition.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
The main thing I noticed about the game was how poor the atmosphere was once Arsenal went down to 10 men. Still 20 minutes to go and starting to get on top, that place should have been rocking. Instead you had those idiots behind the goal just killing any unity between the stands. Oh well, shame.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Thought palace looked half decent and another season of mid table beckons for them

Glad they lost
Yup.

All that expansive play and passing BS brought in by Viera is completely gone.

Roy is well and truly back.

I saw an exceptionally well organised workman like team playing a low block and then hitting Arsenal on the break. However, when Arsenal went down to 10 men, they had no clue what to do.

On that showing, they have the potential to get 10th or 11th place. No chance of a relegation fight.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yup.

All that expansive play and passing BS brought in by Viera is completely gone.

Roy is well and truly back.

I saw an exceptionally well organised workman like team playing a low block and then hitting Arsenal on the break. However, when Arsenal went down to 10 men, they had no clue what to do.

On that showing, they have the potential to get 10th or 11th place. No chance of a relegation fight.
One thing's for sure. We will struggle against them despite being vastly superior in every aspect.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
2 shots on target all game. Painfully boring and average. But will easily stay up as worse teams out there.
That's why Roy is there.

I have heard a load of bolleaux regarding Olise's new contract, showing some intent on Palace progressing this season.
There really isn't.

Low block against decent teams, flatter to deceive against the lesser teams.
Same as it ever was.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
One thing's for sure. We will struggle against them despite being vastly superior in every aspect.
I can't remember the last time we "struggled" against them.
We haven't got the result we deserved fairly frequently, but we haven't struggled since the first season in the Prem.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I can't remember the last time we "struggled" against them.
We haven't got the result we deserved fairly frequently, but we haven't struggled since the first season in the Prem.
Depends how you define struggle. I would define it as winning one game against them in about 3 years ! No matter how much we've dominated the games.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Depends how you define struggle. I would define it as winning one game against them in about 3 years ! No matter how much we've dominated the games.
Think it was nearly 4 years in the end.
De Zerbi hasn't struggled against them.

Potter's slow build up approach struggled against every team playing a low block.
Not just Palace/Roy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here