• I've bottled it and selected the draw

Votes: 66 38.2%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Title rivals to triumph for the Palace lolz, or feeling dirty for wanting Palace to win and do us a favour.

What's it to be?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Match postponed due to a feather landing on that derelict cess-put of a ground causing it to collapse.

Palace thrown out of the league and all results against them so far expunged.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Palace win for me.
As much as I dislike them, they will f*** up enough along the way for them to be languishing in the bowels, but need every help to keep the Sky 7 away from our title hopes. Hic!

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Genuinely think we have an outside chance of top 4 this season. Certainly in the mix for top 6 or 7 again, assuming all remains healthy at the club.

Palace however, are unlikely to finish top 10 imo, let alone top 7.

Palace win for me please.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Arsenal - for my fantasy league results.

Who are Palace anyhow?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Palace win for me.
As much as I dislike them, they will f*** up enough along the way for them to be languishing in the bowels, but need every help to keep the Sky 7 away from our title hopes. Hic!
Is the right answer.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Arsenal, easy.

A draw, let alone a win, for Palace would mean they've started the season pretty well.

Arsenal, annoyingly, are very good and will probably be clear of the rest along with City at the end of the season.

Whilst we've got an outside chance of finishing in the top four, I can't see it being at the expense of Arsenal. They finished 22 points ahead of us last season...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Draw. Firstly, my caveat to all this is that I do think we'll be closer to Arsenal than Palace this season - but you never know.

The case for backing Arsenal is weakened by the fact that there are enough shit teams to ensure Palace won't be going down and Arsenal could be within our sites. So backing Arsenal feels like cutting your nose off to spite your face.

The case for backing Palace is weakened by the fact that as much as we've made a good start, they could feasibly be on our coat tails if Europe takes its toll and we have some bad luck. Plus obviously I don't really actually want Palace to win.

Therefore it's probably best for us that both teams drop points.

Jimmy Grimble

Gotta admire the optimism here! Arsenal will run City all the way, if not win the league themselves this year.

Palace will likely have a solid season and if things go their way, may finally break into the top half.

Palace loss for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here