Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace on Talksport - nominated most cringeworthy club

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
I don't bother with u remember. How my post has anything to do with premiership is beyond me. One of yours just admitted a lot of your stuff is cringeworthy. Just accept he's right..

Ps I will not bother dignifying ur deluded drivel with another reply.. yes it one of the worst offenders. Just accept BHA will always be the better club on so, so many levels. #ClubCringe

PMSL I nearly headbutted my screen after reading that shit. you keep telling yourself that son and maybe just maybe it might come true but for now your still palaces shadow ON SO MANY LEVELS :wanker::wanker::clap::clap:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
I don't bother with u remember. How my post has anything to do with premiership is beyond me. One of yours just admitted a lot of your stuff is cringeworthy. Just accept he's right..

Ps I will not bother dignifying ur deluded drivel with another reply.. yes it one of the worst offenders. Just accept BHA will always be the better club on so, so many levels. #ClubCringe

Care to enlighten us on those levels, seeing as you have been below us for so many years, most not even in the same division..how many premier games have you lot played? None I think...ah you did apparently lose more money than us this year. Academy? No, not yet...goalscorer..ah no you gave him to us....yes I've got it....bigger crowds....

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No i'm a vocal supporter but don't much like the holmesdale only now and again. scary why who am I saying boo too :ohmy:

Can I offer a piece of advice, sweetheart? ThIs old-school passive aggressive image you're trying to put across would work better if your posts didn't look like they were written by someone who doesn't have English as their first language. No matter what you write, you'll end up looking like your favourite food is Crayola.

Oh, and using textspeak is for 14 year olds. PMSL? LOL? We-8-brighton? Be gone chi

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
Care to enlighten us on those levels, seeing as you have been below us for so many years, most not even in the same division..how many premier games have you lot played? None I think...ah you did apparently lose more money than us this year. Academy? No, not yet...goalscorer..ah no you gave him to us....yes I've got it....bigger crowds....

Wait for it that was his trump card he was about to pull out there he was salavating foaming jizzing with glee as he was about to put down "we got higher attendances" and you ruined it for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I offer a piece of advice, sweetheart? ThIs old-school passive aggressive image you're trying to put across would work better if your posts didn't look like they were written by someone who doesn't have English as their first language. No matter what you write, you'll end up looking like your favourite food is Crayola.

Oh, and using textspeak is for 14 year olds. PMSL? LOL? We-8-brighton? Be gone chi

Yea mate your boring tell someone who cares.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

If you're so cocksure you're better then why are you lot on the Brighton forum defending Palace from every perceived slight in exactly the same way as 12 year old girls do on Twitter when Bieber gets slagged off?

you sad, sad, insecure, little trolls.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Wait for it that was his trump card he was about to pull out there he was salavating foaming jizzing with glee as he was about to put down "we got higher attendances" and you ruined it for him.

- - - Updated - - -

You really are a bit spesh aren't you stripey Nige x

- - - Updated - - -

Pwopa nawty geezer here.

Chucked any seats at your own fans recently?

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
If you're so cocksure you're better then why are you lot on the Brighton forum defending Palace from every perceived slight in exactly the same way as 12 year old girls do on Twitter when Bieber gets slagged off?

Here because you make us laugh..sad and insecure? that's why you all resort to abuse then..

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
f*** me sideways were oh were in any of my posts have i portraid myself as some sort of geezer. You suck durham and millwanks cock with the nigel thing and i retaliate by telling you of your clubs wrongs not offered any of you out but hey ho..

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Here because you make us laugh..sad and insecure? that's why you all resort to abuse then..

Resort to abuse because of all the insecure trolls who squat here. You really are pathetic aren't you?

what did you do today Silurian?

I spent hours on the Brighton forum valiantly picking fights with Brighton fans

Why?

Because it's my idea of fun.

Err...really? This is the best way you can achieve happiness? No, I don't think you're a sad Billy No Mates. Honestly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

They probably all follow Justine Bieber on Twitter too :lol:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Resort to abuse because of all the insecure trolls who squat here. You really are pathetic aren't you?

what did you do today Silurian?

I spent hours on the Brighton forum valiantly picking fights with Brighton fans

Why?

Because it's my idea of fun.

Err...really? This is the best way you can achieve happiness? No, I don't think you're a sad Billy No Mates. Honestly.

One hour actually....no work to do as its the closed season here..and there you go again with the abuse..just can't help yourself can you?
Very happy thank you, nice house, nice car good business, 9 points in front of you, what's not to be happy about?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
One hour actually....no work to do as its the closed season here..and there you go again with the abuse..just can't help yourself can you?
Very happy thank you, nice house, nice car good business, 9 points in front of you, what's not to be happy about?

Course you are. That's why you're spending your free time trying to score petty little points on a Brighton forum. I'm going to leave you to it. Strange man.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
If the resident palace mongs would take a slice of realism, there really isn't much between our teams this season, palace have good home form and that's about it, away from home they are decidedly average. Our away form is better, overall they have scored more goals but let in more than us too, we have both only lost 7 games this season which is pretty good for both teams. off the field everything about the Albion is superior, the stadium, the number of supporters through the gates, the infrastructure and set-up, the chairman, the long term prospects and once the academy is up and running I expect we will be poaching the best talent in the region from under their noses. Other than current league position there is not one thing about their decrepit crumbling club that I would wish we had, it is and will always be one of Londons less well supported and mediocre clubs in the absolute weeping arsehole of a location.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Course you are. That's why you're spending your free time trying to score petty little points on a Brighton forum. I'm going to leave you to it. Strange man.

OK sad man, dont Judge everyone else by your own low standards. We don't all live like you, with a steady boring job, (if you even have one)as have said I live in France with a successful business on our own lake, believe what you like I really don't care...just here having a laugh, not picking fights or scoring 'petty' points, just putting you straight on a few things...like the cringy stuff that happened at the amex...tinfoil cups, song lyrics on the screen, glow sticks etc etc...all happened at least once..see the argus for evidence...

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
If the resident palace mongs would take a slice of realism, there really isn't much between our teams this season, palace have good home form and that's about it, away from home they are decidedly average. Our away form is better, overall they have scored more goals but let in more than us too, we have both only lost 7 games this season which is pretty good for both teams. off the field everything about the Albion is superior, the stadium, the number of supporters through the gates, the infrastructure and set-up, the chairman, the long term prospects and once the academy is up and running I expect we will be poaching the best talent in the region from under their noses. Other than current league position there is not one thing about their decrepit crumbling club that I would wish we had, it is and will always be one of Londons less well supported and mediocre clubs in the absolute weeping arsehole of a location.
Nice abuse there, only to be expected I suppose.....I Will leave you to it I'm bored now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here