Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace on Talksport - nominated most cringeworthy club

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
And you have the cheek to slag us off yet.....

Your muggy announcer before the 1-3 last season
jazz handed song sheets
glow sticks at watford pmsl
tin foil cups vs newcastle (you can't even be called tin pot for that)

Ohh and as for durham and the posh well he's currently wanking himself off to the dvd posh bought out to celebrate there win last night..now thats tinpot

Crystal Potless the bottomless pot made of tin with supporters to match

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361387845.298900.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Palace fan here....my view is (for what it's worth)

- I don't mind the stadium blaring out 'Glad All Over' after score. But if we binned it, I wouldn't care.
- I HATE the stadium announcer...getting the crowd to chat the surname of the player that just scored is TIN POT. He's generally a dick...and most fans I sit with and my mates don't take part in any of this crap.
- I don't mind the cheerleaders and flying eagle before the game. At least the cheerleaders are fit.
- Some of the pre match stuff we've tried over the years is crap (I remember a bomb firework going off when the teams entered the pitch a few years ago that made fans cringe ...really duff).
- Selhurst Park is duff and we need to move to a new stadium and improve our general martketing and club image
- I understand why we get slated!

Wow top post. We've found one that's realistic and not deluded?! Other palarse take note :thumbsup:

And you have the cheek to slag us off yet.....

Your muggy announcer before the 1-3 last seasonThat's BEFORE the game you cretin
jazz handed song sheetsnever seen one, neither have you
glow sticks at watford pmslbetter than ripping out seats and putting our own fans in hospital, who would do that?
tin foil cups vs newcastle (you can't even be called tin pot for that)You may be surprised to hear that quite a few clubs do it for, yes get this, a bit of fun

Ohh and as for durham and the posh well he's currently wanking himself off to the dvd posh bought out to celebrate there win last night..now thats tinpot

Hope this helps.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:tosser::tosser::tosser: wow you think of that and photoshop it yourself, well done pat on head for you now how about a tin foil glowstick filled F.A Cup

Some kid in a 28k crowd (yes they do exist) has a traditional tin foil FA cup and that's the point you're fixating on and holding against us after reading this whole thread of cringey stuff palace do?! Priceless. As for glowsticks... it never even happened! Now what was it ur 'fans' had at Watford again?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just listened to that. Brilliant
I love the stripey Nigel from the Millwall fan.

It does sum up Palace to me, in what Durham is saying about them.

Absolutely brilliant.. he's spot on. No wonder the usual deluded palarse trolls ignored this national press beauty thread :lol:

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
Some kid in a 28k crowd (yes they do exist) has a traditional tin foil FA cup and that's the point you're fixating on and holding against us after reading this whole thread of cringey stuff palace do?! Priceless. As for glowsticks... it never even happened! Now what was it ur 'fans' had at Watford again?

Shut up muggy you had a thread dedicated to making home made F.A cups a thread dedicated to taking glow sticks to watford 30 threads on Zaha some fuckwit gimp playing that heeeey hey baby song but changing it to hey albion before the 1-3 now that is proper cringe from the tarquins that keep on giving..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Shut up muggy you had a thread dedicated to making home made F.A cups a thread dedicated to taking glow sticks to watford 30 threads on Zaha some fuckwit gimp playing that heeeey hey baby song but changing it to hey albion before the 1-3 now that is proper cringe from the tarquins that keep on giving..

Nope your completely wrong again about the song.. oh and bye bye :)

What we have here is a fully paid up member of th HF.

Scary aint he.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

2mq48p4.jpg

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Wow top post. We've found one that's realistic and not deluded?! Other palarse take note :thumbsup:

Coming from the bloke who has Man Utd colours on his profile picture.
Everything I hate about modern football is the shite goal music excited stadium announcers happy clappy fans who sit on their hands in replica shirts and all this premiership love in b-llocks the sooner some of our clubs get back to a bit of tradition on a Saturday the better.
Anyway that p-ick (Durham)is ginger and from Peterboro I couldn't care what the four eyed tramp thinks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No I wern't and this was the one hey baby dj otzi - YouTube f***ing hate that song and there was others too but that one stuck in the memory.

You have waaaay too much time on ur hands little boy. Perhaps u were the one crying for his daddy in court? The ban should do you good tho :thumbsup:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011

Not just some kid though was it, plenty of adults waving their tinfoil fa cups about, pics in the Argus after the Arsenal game, glow sticks happened however much you deny it, there is/was proof on here if I could be bothered to go and look for it...face it pal, you lot do some cringy stuff too....song words on the big screen anyone?

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
You have waaaay too much time on ur hands little boy. Perhaps u were the one crying for his daddy in court? The ban should do you good tho :thumbsup:

LOL that's all

- - - Updated - - -

Not just some kid though was it, plenty of adults waving their tinfoil fa cups about, pics in the Argus after the Arsenal game, glow sticks happened however much you deny it, there is/was proof on here if I could be bothered to go and look for it...face it pal, you lot do some cringy stuff too....song words on the big screen anyone?

Ohh no it NEVER happend NEVER

No i'm a vocal supporter but don't much like the holmesdale only now and again. scary why who am I saying boo too :ohmy:

Just recently we've had some decent Palace posters on here, it made a refreshing change, then up you pop and reinforce every stereotype we have your lot.

Well done.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Coming from the bloke who has Man Utd colours on his profile picture.
Everything I hate about modern football is the shite goal music excited stadium announcers happy clappy fans who sit on their hands in replica shirts and all this premiership love in b-llocks the sooner some of our clubs get back to a bit of tradition on a Saturday the better.
Anyway that p-ick (Durham)is ginger and from Peterboro I couldn't care what the four eyed tramp thinks.

I don't bother with u remember. How my post has anything to do with premiership is beyond me. One of yours just admitted a lot of your stuff is cringeworthy. Just accept he's right..

Ps I will not bother dignifying ur deluded drivel with another reply.. yes it one of the worst offenders. Just accept BHA will always be the better club on so, so many levels. #ClubCringe

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

No big screen words I think someone tried it for half a game and our fans said no thanks. I was at Watford certainly didn't see glow sticks. What's wrong with a traditional tin foil FA cup? I agree on the words on screen but that's hardly something that's lasted or remembered on here..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here