Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace might get cocky! but hello. RESERVE squad mean anything???? Tw*ts

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Sounds like Sour Grapes to Me, Scored Goals and Murray Secured us a Win at one of HUGEST stages in world football, not to mention a seven figure pay day and a place in the Carling Cup Semi Final, We are also Hopefull going to focus on the League as Well But no One can Blame us For At Least Wanting to Get to Wembley Now, Especially more incientive after drawing Cardiff. But Hey fair play for You lot giving us credit were credit is due. *But to the OP, You Soppy Soppy Cun*.

Seven figure payday? Where are you getting that from!?

Sounds like Sour Grapes to Me, Scored Goals and Murray Secured us a Win at one of HUGEST stages in world football, not to mention a seven figure pay day and a place in the Carling Cup Semi Final, We are also Hopefull going to focus on the League as Well But no One can Blame us For At Least Wanting to Get to Wembley Now, Especially more incientive after drawing Cardiff. But Hey fair play for You lot giving us credit were credit is due. *But to the OP, You Soppy Soppy Cun*.

You do know the top prize in the league cup is 100k? Where is this seven figure pay day? Cracking result to you guys though! Bloodly brilliant goal by Ambrose

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You do know the top prize in the league cup is 100k? Where is this seven figure pay day? Cracking result to you guys though! Bloodly brilliant goal by Ambrose

40% of Old Trafford ticket sales and the Sky TV money will easily add up to 1,000,000.

Cheers. Getting past Cardiff is do-able but very difficult, they'll be as up for it as we are.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
personally im now glad they won,hopefully the players will all be knackered for our trip to selhurst after two extra fixtures.

funniest part of the whole night was seeing the 1000`s of empty seats in the stadium belonging to the worlds best supported club( allegedly )

Hdeagle

May 17, 2011
Goal drought now over, bring on Derby

Great night for Palace "Pride Of London" as we out-played and totally out-sung one of the biggest clubs in world football at a ground where they have only lost twice in their last 43 games.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Just got back home, Got to say fair play to all those Bha on this thread who gave the credit to Palace for that fine display and to those who are bitter and giving it all the Bulls shlt :p:wanker::wave:

Another cup semi final for the mighty Palace:clap2::rave::lolol:

Direct Dave

Oct 26, 2011
Just got back home, Got to say fair play to all those Bha on this thread who gave the credit to Palace for that fine display and to those who are bitter and giving it all the Bulls shlt :p:wanker::wave:

Another cup semi final for the mighty Palace:clap2::rave::lolol:

No need to come and gloat though! Is that the only reason your here?
My view is, yeah well done for beating Man U, but any Palarse can pi** off and celebrate elsewhere, not here on NSC, I mean if you came in the home end of our ground dancing around, giving it large, then you'd be chucked out straight away.
I'd chuck you out of NSC anyways, just on the ground of over using the smiley !

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Well done Palace and all that but what a strange mix of lower case and upper case letters you use. You do know that capital letters are for the start of sentences and names right?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Goal drought now over, bring on Derby

Great night for Palace "Pride Of London" as we out-played and totally out-sung one of the biggest clubs in world football at a ground where they have only lost twice in their last 43 games.

Outsinging them at home is the norm week in week out, even when the away team fail to sell 4000 of their allocation!

That said, it looked a strong team for them last night and was a fantastic result, no doubting that at all and I would have been enjoying taking the piss out of the cockney reds for a good long while yet.

Think you're forgetting orient in your 'pride of London' statement though

Well done to Palace great result.

Surely you will now sell out Groupon Park tomorrow night against Derby to see the returning heroes ?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Can we have a bit of Dignity on here...Well done Palace,i got a funny feeling they will be at Wembley next year in March.But not in May,that will be our time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well done Palace , the win last night has ensured you wont go into administration this season.

Course it was a great result for Palace. Not only beating Man U at Old Trafford, but Fergie put out a team that he thought should beat Palace. Just read his apology to fans after the game - especially compared with Steve Kean's Blackburn "forfeited" the game vs Cardiff.

Personally I hope all of this adversely affects their league form, but I wouldn't be a Seagull if I thought otherwise.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You just know the first year in some time that we finish above them, they're going to be able to brag about beating us, and man utd, and possibly a league cup final softening the blow for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here