Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace losing to Bristol city

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I really feel something special is happening here, one of the worst seasons ever for a top flight club. You have to hand it to Palace for getting to the Prem but by Christ this is turning more toxic by the day.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
A win tonight for them would have been a little boost. Lets face it, the cups could be a welcome distraction from losing in the league every week.

Never mind eh!

2-1 FT. Well done Bristol City.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Reporter on SKY said the same. Any win can give them momentum , now a massive game against Sunderland

The Sunderland who have just had a little boost by scoring 4 in the closing minutes to destroy poor old mkdons. Lets hope Connor maintains his scoring form on Saturday

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
this would of really hurt holloway being ex-pirate

i'd imagine he got loads off the robins fans

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
It's all very amusing for us, except that we were dumped out of the same competition, at home, by Newport County.

I very much doubt if Palace owners, players or fans really care about this result to be fair. The team selection would suggest I'm correct.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's all very amusing for us, except that we were dumped out of the same competition, at home, by Newport County.

I very much doubt if Palace owners, players or fans really care about this result to be fair. The team selection would suggest I'm correct.

A game we only lost cos we had 10 men from a shocking decision. Means v little to me. Palace really needed a win tonight....

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

What I find amusing is that it may be well into next year when palace finally register a competitive victory!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There is no doubt Holloway would have been desperate to win that one. Those red Worzels hate Holloway as he is Bristolian but Gas, and for Bumpkin Holloway the feeling is mutual.

Pleased to see Palace are the biggest losers of the latest installment of this spat.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012

Ah yes, but we're trying to get promoted and the cups are an unwelcome distraction, whereas Palace will lose virtually every game this season and a little cup run would have lifted spirits.

In other words ours was a good loss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here