Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Home Match rescheduled Date...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Another ticket question - my daughter and her boyfriend are on holiday so can't go.

I have been getting guest ticket for my neighbour usually the seat right in front of me which is not season ticket seat. He's not a member yet so if he became one can my daughter transfer her ticket to him?

Or If I wait until my daughter lists her seat for resale can I then buy it as a guest ticket ? Which would be easiest ?

Think it’s about the same price but buy MyAlbion+ membership for neighbour and then in 2 weeks time log into ticket site with daughters account. Add neighbour in Friends and Family then “share” the ticket with the neighbour.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I wonder if Norm was planning to attend that game, well he ain't now.

Fatboy-Slim-in-new-Albion-kit-thumbnail~2.png

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The weather really does change in the month of March.

Comes in as a lion (raw wind) and goes out as a lamb (joys of spring).

Michael Fish predicts 9c that evening. Winter coat put away but light Adidas jacket the choice. :thumbsup:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Another ticket question - my daughter and her boyfriend are on holiday so can't go.

I have been getting guest ticket for my neighbour usually the seat right in front of me which is not season ticket seat. He's not a member yet so if he became one can my daughter transfer her ticket to him?

Or If I wait until my daughter lists her seat for resale can I then buy it as a guest ticket ? Which would be easiest ?
If they are both 21+ and your neighbour isn’t 65+ (Ie : in same age bracket) then you can share one of the tickets with the neighbour - if he becomes a A+ member.

OR put em both on the exchange - it almost certainly will sell out -and hope for the best . Pairs of tickets often go first. And just buy a guest ticket as normal.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Does anyone know if there is a set procedure or work around for reversing a ticket sharing? I passed my ST seat on as I was away for the original date, but will be able to attend on the new date and certainly don't want to miss the encounter with those lovable folk from Croydon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here