Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Home Match rescheduled Date...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If they are both 21+ and your neighbour isn’t 65+ (Ie : in same age bracket) then you can share one of the tickets with the neighbour - if he becomes a A+ member.

OR put em both on the exchange - it almost certainly will sell out -and hope for the best . Pairs of tickets often go first. And just buy a guest ticket as normal.
You can share an adult ticket with any age group so it won’t matter if the neighbour is 65+.

The rules for season ticket sharing are they can be shared freely with someone in the same bracket or a lower price bracket but you have to upgrade a ticket if you want to share a child or 65+ ticket with someone who falls in the full price adult bracket.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Bollx - I’ll be at the Cheltenham festival that day winning shed loads of dosh, but will hopefully find the match on TV in the evening if I’m still sober

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Won’t be taking junior as it’s a Thursday night but have a mate who’s a STH (nothing shithouse) in zone A, is there any way for him to transfer to juniors seat (zone b) for this one, not sure if there’s an automated option without contacting supporters services as would be “sharing” with an existing STH.

So don’t know the price point (assuming we would have to pay the upgrade from under 10 to adult and it’s irrelevant if he’s an adult paying STH already?)

Made sense when I typed it!

Edit

The easiest way I guess to deal with this is to upgrade juniors to adult and list his zone A on the exchange?

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Won’t be taking junior as it’s a Thursday night but have a mate who’s a STH (nothing shithouse) in zone A, is there any way for him to transfer to juniors seat (zone b) for this one, not sure if there’s an automated option without contacting supporters services as would be “sharing” with an existing STH.

Not possible to share with a STH unfortunately. You in the same stand or adjoining stands?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Not possible to share with a STH unfortunately. You in the same stand or adjoining stands?
👍🏻
Good point, he’s north and I’m west lower, never checked whether you can simply walk around via NW, assuming you can?

Maybe I’m the one that will do the walking!

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I shared my ticket for the original fixture as was on holiday, seems this carries over. Now going to need to try and undo that.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I shared my ticket for the original fixture as was on holiday, seems this carries over. Now going to need to try and undo that.
Or just use the ticket that was emailed to you yourself.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
FFS we never win on Thursday night.

(I have no idea - I also have nothing to complain about).
Off the top and of my head, we beat Cardiff at Withdean on a Thursday night in the 2001-02 season.

There may well be other examples. I would wager we have won on every day and night of the week at some point.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Ha, your phone will be on silent and your wife will be slapping your hand every time you reach for the phone, glaring at you as if you have just eaten a kitten...

Enjoy :lolol:
One advantage of having an Apple Watch. A little haptic notification on the wrist each time we score ... or someone in a red/blue shirt sees red ... followed by a quick glance at the watch (y)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Off the top and of my head, we beat Cardiff at Withdean on a Thursday night in the 2001-02 season.

There may well be other examples. I would wager we have won on every day and night of the week at some point.
We also got smashed 4-0 away to Brentford the Thursday before the Cardiff game. Can't remember why we'd have played two Thursdays in a row with no weekend game in between them though.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
We also got smashed 4-0 away to Brentford the Thursday before the Cardiff game. Can't remember why we'd have played two Thursdays in a row with no weekend game in between them though.
It was the old ITV Digital season(s), they used to schedule matches on Thursday evenings so there was no clash with any Premier League matches, might even of been to try and take some viewers away from BBC who had the European Cup Winners Cup rights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here