Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace home ko date/time

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Currently showing as a 3pm ko on Saturday, February 3. Is that likely to change or have all TV selections etc been made already? Just asking ahead of Albion+ ticket sale on Tuesday. Thanks.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Still liable to change.
I've noted December 30 as the last date it could change according to PL

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Still liable to change.
I've noted December 30 as the last date it could change according to PL
If I buy a ticket, and the game gets moved, do Albion offer refunds in such cases? I recall they have done in the past but don’t know if it’s changed since then?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Could be a Saturday, probably be something like 8pm thu with a train strike, biblical ice rods falling from the sky, -8 with a wind chill -20 . . . Buses frozen solid and 'just stop cycling like a twat' demostrators superglued to the pathways.

as long as its not 24th Feb It doesn't matter. I'm driving round in circles in my car.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Ordinarily tickets won’t go on sale until the fixture is confirmed anyway will they ?
This, Burnley game and Brentford game were delayed by a couple of weeks in the end until confirmed. The club won't want the hassle of selling tickets when could be liable for refunds

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
as long as its not 24th Feb It doesn't matter. I'm driving round in circles in my car.
Doubtful as we’re due to play Everton that day

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I did not think Ayew deserved to be sent off, but maybe the gods worked in a weird way as he is the biggest cheat in football, just gets the ball and looks for a free kick, by a combination of simulation, being clever and awful officials, even my Palace mate agrees and says he is and was
Much worst than Zaha.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here