[Albion] Palace home game moved to Wed 15th - RMT Strike on Thursday 16th March

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I know but it wasn’t moved was it….so surprised if it is this time …shrug
But I meant thay because of how few managed to make it and how much of a joke it was, surely the club will be determined to get it changed so it doesn't happen again, against our biggest rivals, in a huge game considering our league position too.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
But I meant thay because of how few managed to make it and how much of a joke it was, surely the club will be determined to get it changed so it doesn't happen again, against our biggest rivals, in a huge game considering our league position too.
I totally agree with you…I just have little faith that it’ll get changed given they didn’t bother last time :)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I totally agree with you…I just have little faith that it’ll get changed given they didn’t both last time :)
But they postponed this game originally because of a rail strike?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
T
Not the Brentford game which is what my convo with the poster is referring to
Though you're argument is that it won't get moved because Brentford wasn't.

Since then this game against Palace was moved because of a rail strike.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
T

Though you're argument is that it won't get moved because Brentford wasn't.

Since then this game against Palace was moved because of a rail strike.
Erm…no my original post referred to the Brentford game not being moved it was in reply to this

“Strikes also on 1st April, currently a home match against Brentford so it wouldn’t be a surprise if that is also moved.:rolleyes:

I’d suggest policing these games is very different…so I said I would be surprised…given we had a game at 8pm on Boxing Day against Brentford

Greeko

May 17, 2007
Eastbourne
Brentford isn’t even confirmed as a Sat 3.00 match yet. I think TV picks are due out next week so that could impact on it. If it’s not picked as a live game should be easy to play it on the Sunday

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Erm…no my original post referred to the Brentford game not being moved it was in reply to this

“Strikes also on 1st April, currently a home match against Brentford so it wouldn’t be a surprise if that is also moved.:rolleyes:

I’d suggest policing these games is very different…so I said I would be surprised…given we had a game at 8pm on Boxing Day against Brentford

Apologies.

I took it that you were referencing the Brentford Boxing Day game

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Having a nice evening repeating yourself

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Brentford isn’t even confirmed as a Sat 3.00 match yet. I think TV picks are due out next week so that could impact on it. If it’s not picked as a live game should be easy to play it on the Sunday
Won’t be Sunday as it’s Brighton marathon that day

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I fear you might be right 😪 surely if enough of us contact the club to put pressure on, esp as it originally postponed because of strikes on a Saturday - strikes on a week-night 7.30ko is far worse!
Exactly. Top post
I fear you might be right 😪 surely if enough of us contact the club to put pressure on, esp as it originally postponed because of strikes on a Saturday - strikes on a week-night 7.30ko is far worse!
Need contact CP and PL too

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just turn the A27 into a car park and we can all drive, park and walk to the game. f*** anybody else who wants to use the road rail "workers" don't care about anybody else why should we

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports