Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace have over achieved and Brighton have disappointed why?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Much as it's fun to point out palace's potential shortcomings, the issue here is the Cardiff hierarchy desperately trying to lay blame elsewhere for their comedic incompetence.

Yes, my tongue was firmly in my cheek with that. I just didn't want to start another palace thread.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
English manager. ...what ever next.

Maybe, but I don't care if our manager comes from Neptune. I only care that he functions properly. I like Oscar, I hope he stays with us for years. That doesn't mean I wasn't getting frustrated with his starting lineup. Some have said it for weeks now. And though us supporters don't get much right we did with that. I applauded his selection before they kicked off at Leicester. He got it right, and I have the confidence in him to hope he will now learn from that. :)

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
Maybe, but I don't care if our manager comes from Neptune. I only care that he functions properly. I like Oscar, I hope he stays with us for years. That doesn't mean I wasn't getting frustrated with his starting lineup. Some have said it for weeks now. And though us supporters don't get much right we did with that. I applauded his selection before they kicked off at Leicester. He got it right, and I have the confidence in him to hope he will now learn from that. :)

We live in hope mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here