Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace have just bid £31.5 million for a player

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
You post some zingers yourself. I just didn't think that it was abusive, in fact if that is classed as abusive I think whoever issued it shouldn't go outside for fear of being offended.

I do agree that poster posts a lot of shit though, I just skip past them and any responses along the same lines.

Some Zingers? I am more of a Sushi man!

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Abuse? Possibly not. Trolling? Yep.

Using the pub analogy that some make, he came into our pub and shouted that our food is shit. He's been asked to leave for a while.

Not sure about the conference bit, but the rest of what he said on that post has some truth to it. The same as if Parish et al had not have come along I dread to think where we would be.

Using the pub analogy. If you went into a pub and people were taking the pish out of you, wouldn't you respond?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not sure about the conference bit, but the rest of what he said on that post has some truth to it. The same as if Parish et al had not have come along I dread to think where we would be.

Using the pub analogy. If you went into a pub and people were taking the pish out of you, wouldn't you respond?

I wouldn't normally go into a pub where I knew I wouldn't be made welcome, and where my point of views were likely to wind up the locals, especially if I had a perfectly good pub just down the road where other like minded people drank.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The guy is a complete and utter helmet and has been deserving of a ban for a while. Surely even those with Palace tinted glasses on can see this. Forget that one post and look at the rest of the shite that he's written on here.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I wouldn't normally go into a pub where I knew I wouldn't be made welcome, and where my point of views were likely to wind up the locals, especially if I had a perfectly good pub just down the road where other like minded people drank.

or a pub where the locals don't want you there

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Does the pub serve nachos? I'd put up with a bit of abuse if they did but it really depends on the beer at the end of the day.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If the palace fans who frequent NSC are indicative of their overall fan base, it's little wonder that they are regarded with such disdain by the wider footballing community.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Here in Sheffield if you walked into a United pub wearing a Wednesday shirt and started mouthing off to the locals about how shit the Blades are and how Wednesday are brilliant you wouldn't last long enough for the landlord to politely ask you to leave. As has happened here.

The pub analogy falls down when you think about it.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Does the pub serve nachos? I'd put up with a bit of abuse if they did but it really depends on the beer at the end of the day.

I just stuck my head round the door, it smelt of dirty toilets, the floor was sticky and the beer was flat. The clientele left a lot to be desired, there was even one odd looking chap in full kit including shin pads. Jukebox was stuck on some shite song from the 60's. Give it a swerve if I was you.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
In related news, anyone on here want to own up to being WashDCEagle on the BBS? Palace's very own recently acquired 'Stateside' fan. :lolol:

You must be running out of new original names now botty ?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

The problem with your analogy is that its our pub and we can refuse the right of entry.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Is that post really classed as abuse?

Actually, agree it's not abusive, he is a sad Deluded person, but not really abusive. Let him back, think he needs this in his life, so if it helps him, just makes us laugh, so no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Abuse? Possibly not. Trolling? Yep.

Using the pub analogy that some make, he came into our pub and shouted that our food is shit. He's been asked to leave for a while.
My pub my rules !

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I wouldn't go into a pub where I wasn't wanted, and was positively disliked.
But, I suppose you lot have built up a thick skin over the years, being the most hated club in the south east

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I think Bozza has finally succumbed to pressure from the normal windbags.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here