Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace have cutting edge technology in their scouting department

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
so for palarce transfer news just keep your eye on the little chinaman in the car park with a bootfull of cheap dvds

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Sounds like a cost cutting exercise to me. Think the new owners are trying to keep there heads above water the the right way unlike their predecessor but will they be able to compete on the pitch or find their level in league 2?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Sounds like a cost cutting exercise to me. Think the new owners are trying to keep there heads above water the the right way unlike their predecessor but will they be able to compete on the pitch or find their level in league 2?

The Palace chairman has already stated that when they replace Freedman they want an older manager. They want one with a bus pass so that they can cut down on travelling expenses on scouting missions.

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
dear santa, please could i have the dvd boxset of londons burning for xmas, lots of love dougie.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
pack1.jpg

Just got his latest one through the post

They won't just be using YouTube to identify promising young players. They're going to trawl through all the CCTV coverage that's available locally.

[yt]nE6CcuU36UA[/yt]

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
He said: "It is about making sure we know about the history of the player. I can't just jump on a flight to Australia to go and watch players – it would be too much.

What teams seriously scout in Australia alot anyways? I think they clearly just didnt want to put...

It is about making sure we know about the history of the player. I can't just jump on a flight up to Blackpool to go and watch players – it would cost too much.

Edit: "We could have competed towards the top of the table last year, but we certainly suffered with injuries and suspensions.

No, no you couldn't and you have no chance now your selling you best players :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

2 scouts plus others in the ticket office aren't glad all over. Palace have splashed out £15 for a DVD player after the VHS machine kept chewing the tapes up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here