Palace game tonight laughably cringworthy !!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ermm... No He isnt, Hes a Good Defender, Better than Your Shower of Shit.

Hmm-Murray came from the same gene pool i recall

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Dont you have a drum to bang and some history to learn. Pre War doesn't count, I suppose history for you starts when palace hoofed their way to the top flight with Geoff Thomas lumping it long to Ian Wright during the darkest period of English football with long ball clubs like yourself and watford winning matches.

I Know Pre World War Dont Count, So May as well forget your "Huge" Charity Shield Then.

Last edited:

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
No, you got f*** all punishment. You cheated the system, you cheated innocent individuals and local businesses, not once but twice, and still you believe that has nothing to do with why you were above us.
You should've been dumped into the conference, along with Portsmouth, that would've been punishment.

In the Eyes of the Law for the Football League it is 10 Points, so your Opinion is invalid GTFO.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only Good Player who wanted Out.
Can you translate that for us: are you saying that out of all our good players, he was the only one that wanted out, or that he was our only good player, and he wanted out? Although you've written the former, I suspect you meant the latter. He wasn't our best player, Bennett was.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Can you translate that for us: are you saying that out of all our good players, he was the only one that wanted out, or that he was our only good player, and he wanted out? Although you've written the former, I suspect you meant the latter. He wasn't our best player, Bennett was.

Did i say he was Your "BEST" Player? No

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Only Good Player who wanted Out.

Never my type of striker-i like channel runners with pace to burn,tricks,flicks and all...

He did well for us though,and well worth every penny we paid for him..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ermm... No He isnt, Hes a Good Defender, Better than Your Shower of Shit.
That's what you manager must think too, he hasn't got a Scooby Dooooogie Dooo. Fair play to you for sticking up for your player, but he's very poor.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
In the Eyes of the Law for the Football League it is 10 Points, so your Opinion is invalid GTFO.

Rotherham lost 17 points, Luton lost 30, and Bournemouth lost 17 for being in administration twice.

You f***ed the system over twice, couldn't even learn from your mistakes the first time round. You boast away if you like, I wouldn't if my football club was based on screwing over local businesses and tax payers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did i say he was Your "BEST" Player? No
I don't know what you said, which is why I asked you to translate for us. So what does "Only Good Player who wanted Out." mean?

Feb 14, 2010
Not at the game then ? You have a lot to say about other teams fans when you never seem to go yourself.

I left Sussex for (proper) London years ago my friend. I go to between 5 to 10 games a season, no matter who or how the Albion are playing. Its what many people do when they get older and move away. Problem?

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I left Sussex for (proper) London years ago my friend. I go to between 5 to 10 games a season, no matter who or how the Albion are playing. Its what many people do when they get older and move away. Problem?
We all get older sunshine but some of us still like to go to watch our club.You don't go often and yet still have a go at our fans that don't turn up ,you don't think that makes you a little bit hypocritical.i spent 2 days in mancland and still went to Derby at home last night.I will spend 2 days in Cardiff as well.Using your reasoning I am a great fan and you are a joke fan.

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
Better history, since when? Come back when you have been Champions f England/ A Charity Shield in your history. Last 25 years the Albion fans showed this country how to fight for a football club against `York City and the entire campaign. Palace, well enjoy banging your drum as we enjoy laughing at you

I`m genuinely puzzled here Wcp. Thats at least three posts on here, by you, that imply you believe winning the Charity Shield equates to being the champion club of England.
I know this might come as a shock to you but; it doesn`t.
Sorry to spoil any delusions and all that, but it really doesn`t and never has done.
Brighton have never been champions of England.
I hope this doesn`t shatter your nostalgic dreaming too much as I realise that, as a Brighton fan, it would be easy for your dreams to obscure reality.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I`m genuinely puzzled here Wcp. Thats at least three posts on here, by you, that imply you believe winning the Charity Shield equates to being the champion club of England.
I know this might come as a shock to you but; it doesn`t.
Sorry to spoil any delusions and all that, but it really doesn`t and never has done.
Brighton have never been champions of England.
I hope this doesn`t shatter your nostalgic dreaming too much as I realise that, as a Brighton fan, it would be easy for your dreams to obscure reality.

You heartless sod ,how could you tell them that.It's all they have to cling too.

Feb 14, 2010
Are their any palace fans that know anything about football. Read the history of the Charity Shield and you have your answer. Because now winning the Charity DShield does not make you Champions of England, it does not mean that it did not before. Get reading, all 11000 of you..

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
A Few Questions

1.When was the Last Time You Managed to Average an attendance over 10,000?, Apart from this season

2.Please look at the History Books fool, apart from this season weve DOMINATED you in terms of attendance for the past 25 YEARS. You Get a New Stadium and 10,000 Plastics and act as though they will last forever and that there Hardcore Brighton fans, Beyond Laughable, 1-3 at your Shitty Plastic SHAMEX, And apart from this season when was the last time You got a higher gate then Us? Exactly. Deluded Twat :lolol:

Hahaha.
A few questions for you

- Why are you on this forum? And no I have never read your forum, probably wouldn't be able to make sense of the 'English' on there.
- Why do you start random words with capitals? Expect it from someone from Croydon to be fair.
- Why are you referring to the history? I only look at the current and the future.

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
Are their any palace fans that know anything about football. Read the history of the Charity Shield and you have your answer. Because now winning the Charity DShield does not make you Champions of England, it does not mean that it did not before. Get reading, all 11000 of you..

I suggest you, my friend, should do the reading. The Charity Shield replaced the ailing Dewar Shield, an annual match played between one professional and one amateur club.
The earliest Charity Shield games were played between the Football League champions and the Southern League champions. A few times they even reverted back to representative matches, Professionals versus Amateurs. Later the modern format of League champions versus FA Cup winners was adopted.
It has never been a match to decide the champions of England. That honour has always fallen to the winners of the Football League, and more recently, the FA Premier League.
Given that the Football League increased, from one single division to two in it`s fifth season (1892/93), and the Southern League first division joined en.bloc to form it`s third division for the 1920/21 season, (Palace were it`s first champions,by the way) your claim that a game, in 1910, involving the Southern League champions would decide the champion club of England is , quite frankly, laughable.
Go and read it up, you will learn something. Sorry once again if I have destroyed your delusions.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports