Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace game tonight laughably cringworthy !!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes But Two Mighty cup holders won it, Chelsea and Forest....
The fact is that the best teams wanted no part of the ZDS, because it was a joke. What have a couple of other ex-winners got to do with it?

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
It wasnt a joke Sir, But Lets look at the Trophies we Both have won in Our Lifetime from about 1960 until the present day shall we.

Why don't we go more recent ? say from the year 2000 onwards. I make that 3 titles to nil - don't you? unless you are counting administrations as "trophies".

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm really enjoying these Palace trolls coming on here making their club out to be perennial World beaters for at least 35 years when in fact all they've done is screw a load of their creditors twice and win the equivalent of the JPT. They must be very proud.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I'm really enjoying these Palace trolls coming on here making their club out to be perennial World beaters for at least 35 years when in fact all they've done is screw a load of their creditors twice and win the equivalent of the JPT. They must be very proud.

But you forget they have beaten Man Utd reserves away and as such are therefore by right league champions nineteen times.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I Dont Want to argue on here Sir But i Bet your a sad little man Living off Government Expenditure.

How exactly have you drawn that conclusion?
I don't want to argue on here either Nigel, but I bet you're a 14 year old pikey twat that lives in a caravan and shares a bed with his mother who is also his brother.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
How exactly have you drawn that conclusion?
I don't want to argue on here either Nigel, but I bet you're a 14 year old pikey twat that lives in a caravan and shares a bed with his mother who is also his brother.

Well that's a nice non-provocative statement to make then!

The fact is, beating Man United, no matter what team they field, is big news. The fact that they had 9 internationals, multi million pound signings and the like makes it even more special. The fact that Ferguson came out and apologised emphasises this.

You may have picked up in the league, and we may have slipped a tad, but I still have seen enough in our side to believe that we will challenge for the play offs this year even with the League cup run.

Feb 14, 2010
Nigels still banging their drum about the reserve team cup? I suppose that when you support a team with no history and no major trophy then the reserve team cup is as good as it gets. Hope they get more than 11000 through the door, maybe they should make the semi final "kids for a quid" to help their numbers.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Nigels still banging their drum about the reserve team cup? I suppose that when you support a team with no history and no major trophy then the reserve team cup is as good as it gets. Hope they get more than 11000 through the door, maybe they should make the semi final "kids for a quid" to help their numbers.

So had you beaten Man Ure at Old Trafford, you wouldn't all be hugging and kissing each other? Not like you were all massively speculating before your game with Liverpool and arse licking your players after it?

If you're gonna make a point, at least make one that isn't massively hypocritical.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
So had you beaten Man Ure at Old Trafford, you wouldn't all be hugging and kissing each other? Not like you were all massively speculating before your game with Liverpool and arse licking your players after it?

If you're gonna make a point, at least make one that isn't massively hypocritical.

havent you got a message board to go to ... someone in Croydon must know how to set one up .

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
Both sets of fans sound like complete muppets arguing about 50 years ago!
yes Palace went into admin a few seasons ago, we got our punishment and it nearly killed us off but we did well to stay up, you know full well we did well!

To have Brighton fans saying our attendance is s4it is pathetic, you have just had a nice new stadium built for you, of course your attendance are going to be high. Get over it, when you have your nice new shiny bit added on it will be a soulless bowel!

With all dew respect you sound like idiots, both sets of fans!

Leave the banter for Selhurst!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
[MENTION=2453]essexeagle[/MENTION]

Before the first leg:

Oh well. Will you enjoy watching us in the Carling Cup final?!!!

Not as much as enjoying bringing this post back up if Cardiff knock you out

After the first leg:

Hmm. Don't forget now will you xenophon.

I hope you're not this premature when you're banging your sister

Now:

How do you like them apples NOW you dickhead?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here