Palace game delayed because of fans not in ground!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
No its the 4 Palace fans that spend more time on here than on their own forum:bigwave:

I know this forum is not designed for Palace fans but over 300 posts per month, you are hardly in a position to talk about times spent on forums

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Oh dear your mother must be proud, racist and homophobic.
How is he "racist" you fool ? And please explain how a "ponce" is homophobic ? you clearly misunderstand both the words you object to .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are home games not the same as games at the Amex? or did you get mixed up with your other team?

I was anticipating a witty reply. If I had just posted 3 games you would have said I was there to support Chelsea , Arsenal and Liverpool :thumbsup:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I was anticipating a witty reply. If I had just posted 3 games you would have said I was there to support Chelsea , Arsenal and Liverpool :thumbsup:

That makes even less sense than before, I genuinely dont know what you mean. Either way not counting The amex as a home game is slightly baffling

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I know this forum is not designed for Palace fans but over 300 posts per month, you are hardly in a position to talk about times spent on forums

Yes but I support Brighton and I am posting on the Brighton forum( surprise surprise).:stupid:
I have never been on a Palace forum let alone register on one.:shrug:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I really do not understand your point, I post on my own teams fans forum during the evening, I work all day.
You seem obsessed with coming on NSC.
I am not even going to open your link, I am happy using NSC.:bhasign:

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports