Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans

Il moniker

Sep 28, 2011
Don't Palace play goal music?

I'm sure they used to at any rate. Which puts the dabblings of our club in plasticity in the shade, really. It's the ultimate sin.

learn that 5 times about 9 years ago did you?

on a more serious note hats off to the majority on this thread. seems a more level headed forum than many i've seen.

nickEagles

Sep 27, 2011
Captain Sensible, why do you lie? If you claim you aren't lying, seek medical help from an ear, nose and throat doctor at your earliest opportunity.

Once again, Palace showed you how to support your team, and once again, you collapsed, both on and off the field. Embarrassed? I would be. I really thought your current team might actually be a threat. How wrong was I? Can't wait for Tuesday, 31 January 2012.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Captain Sensible, why do you lie? If you claim you aren't lying, seek medical help from an ear, nose and throat doctor at your earliest opportunity.

Once again, Palace showed you how to support your team, and once again, you collapsed, both on and off the field. Embarrassed? I would be. I really thought your current team might actually be a threat. How wrong was I? Can't wait for Tuesday, 31 January 2012.

Lie?
Sorry scumbag, that was what happened. For 30minutes after Albions goal you all went dead. Even Leeds still made noise in the 2nd half Friday.? Only heard you after your equaliser and the the "your support is f***ing shit" song hilarious! You really should sing the word "our" instead if "your".
Home crowds rarely out sing away but that's what happened last night, until about 60mins. You can bet that in the return fixture, we'll make some noise no matter what.
Just confirmed to me what a bunch of shit fans you lot are, but then i know that from living in chavdon for years.
Like I said, poor very poor, Palace crowds of years back would be ashamed of the support you gave your team last night.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
What a joke, Thought they were meant to be decent? I didn't hear them until the second goal went in . . .
Don't make me laugh, you lot were a disgrace, you were 1 nil up and didn't sing or make any noise throughout the 1st half, was very quiet after 80-88 and 91 minutes, there were only 2000 of you left in the stadium, WHAT A JOKE you lot are bunch of plastics.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Leeds were louder. Palace were outsung till they scored the 2nd. My honest opinion. I do sit on the North wing of WSU though.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Leeds were louder. Palace were outsung till they scored the 2nd. My honest opinion. I do sit on the North wing of WSU though.
I thought it was issues with noise travelling from the north but Leeds fans have put that myth to bed. I heard them loud and clear from the north.I couldn't hear hardly a thing from Palace from the back of the north until the later stages of the game.
I agree Leeds were much louder also. I was disappointed with our support in general though. Maybe to many fans were tanked up.
For some reason when we score the first goal in matches our fans tend to go quiet afterwards,god knows why.

On a side issue who saw that freak cross dresser in the north ?

Last edited:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Don't make me laugh, you lot were a disgrace, you were 1 nil up and didn't sing or make any noise throughout the 1st half, was very quiet after 80-88 and 91 minutes, there were only 2000 of you left in the stadium, WHAT A JOKE you lot are bunch of plastics.
:lolol:

Couldnt hear you at all for the first 60mins. You were shite. Put ya burberry hat on and feck off to council house

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Listening to the radio last night Albion fans got fed up with the wall of noise after 15 minutes gameplay and decided to make it feel like Withdean. At times it sounded like half the North Stand were in the queues for a pie and the East Stand had fallen asleep.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

we were shit last night yes. You were no better until you scored. Pretty poor all round I thought. Plastics ....nah , we had lost the game I can understand the exodus

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brighton fans left early knowing the riot police were getting suited and booted in town and wanted to avoid the baton twirling ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was in south part of the East, they were loud. Not as consistent as Leeds, but then Leeds were two up at half time, but impressive nonetheless.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Lie?
Sorry scumbag, that was what happened. For 30minutes after Albions goal you all went dead. Even Leeds still made noise in the 2nd half Friday.? Only heard you after your equaliser and the the "your support is f***ing shit" song hilarious! You really should sing the word "our" instead if "your".
Home crowds rarely out sing away but that's what happened last night, until about 60mins. You can bet that in the return fixture, we'll make some noise no matter what.
Just confirmed to me what a bunch of shit fans you lot are, but then i know that from living in chavdon for years.
Like I said, poor very poor, Palace crowds of years back would be ashamed of the support you gave your team last night.

:facepalm:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I lost my voice after 20 minutes as we were cheering none stop pretty much. Then the nerves kicked in as the team further back and we just couldn't get going again. Palace took over on the pitch but there still didn't sound like much noise from the fans. Just before half time was the first time I heard them sing a song I think. Then they were quiet again until the equaliser, after which they were very loud (unsurprisingly)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They were the loudest most behind their team at the amex so far.

You could hear what they were singing and they out sung us - that was mainly because we let them though

Leeds were the loudest by far. Palace put up a good show, fair play. Our support was pretty shit last night for some reason. Vocally the worst of the season. A very depressing night with our second half capitulation. Still, its a game of football not the end of the World.

Hdeagle

May 17, 2011
I was with the other 1650 Palace fans watching the match back at Selhurst on a live Beam-back on our big screen and the atmosphere was electric.

Thanks to our ambitious Palace supporting owners who paid £10,000 to arrange this for fans who were unable to get one of the 2,500 away tickets that we sold out in 3 days.

Our £10 in advance ticket or £15 on the night ticket included the Brighton Official programme and it is a nice memento of a memorable night.

Thanks Brighton for allowing this.

There are plenty of fans Beam-back videos already being posted up on Youtube.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We outsung you from start to finish.
Not even close. Assuming you were there, it's simply a case that you can't hear the North and West corner as well from your end. You had the odd chant we could hear before you scored, it was only after you scored that you got going properly. With 3 goals in the last 10 minutes it's hardly surprising you got going then.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Really? Cause tbh mate it was the same here... we sang all game, but could see the North stand doing arm movements so could tell you were singing, but couldnt hear you [when the whole ground sung it was fecking loud , but when it was a few it was silent]... id say we outsung you but that may be based on where i was
I think that's the case. Anyone in the home end that sits closer to the away end will think you were louder, but anyone the other end heard Brighton more. Until the 80th, when we practically stopped singing, and your quiet ones joined in with the rest of you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here