Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans love to talk about us

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'll leave the stat-haggling to the point-scorers, but it's pretty much the case for the last 3 decades, surely?
Low quality straw clutcher uses incorrect information to defend classless turd impersonation of a football club.

1/10

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I'll leave the stat-haggling to the point-scorers, but it's pretty much the case for the last 3 decades, surely?

I think I read somewhere that they have higher attendance's than us as well. I'm surprised they haven't mentioned it more.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
In the past 30 seasons, you have beaten us 9 times and we have won 6. Hardly as convincing a stat as you would like.

b08c76d46fef7de08bd9171057cfd3b1.jpg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
In the past 30 seasons, you have beaten us 9 times and we have won 6. Hardly as convincing a stat as you would like.

]

The reason we haven't played you much in all those years is because you have been in leagues beneath us for the majority of it .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really couldn't care less about them right now. It's only when the trolls on here pipe up and try to preach their deluded ramblings that I take note... They've had a dire season all in all given they were favourites for one of the champions league spots in August - but just want to concentrate on us and trying to enjoy our brilliant season regardless of what happens at the end, where we will try for promotion to the premier league the right way.. :thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The reason we haven't played you much in all those years is because you have been in leagues beneath us for the majority of it .
Yes. And we know the dastardly reasons that those eventualities came about in. Had your lot been more honest and cut your cloth accordingly as we did, you would have been in pretty much the same position as us.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Really couldn't care less about them right now. It's only when the trolls on here pipe up and try to preach their deluded ramblings that I take note... They've had a dire season all in all given they were favourites for one of the champions league spots in August - but just want to concentrate on us and trying to enjoy our brilliant season regardless of what happens at the end, where we will try for promotion to the premier league the right way.. :thumbsup:
With the help of Tony's millions ? Is that the right way ? It must be .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A rivalry is pretty pointless unless we can put it to the test on the pitch. I would LOVE IT if we were in the same division as Palace next season.
The only downside to that is, once again having 'the media' explaining with increased incredulity the fact that this is a derby and one that matters.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
With the help of Tony's millions ? Is that the right way ? It must be .

I'd say having a Chairman who actually stood on the east terrace at The Goldstone (rich or not) a massive bonus in todays game. Don't think Tony will be taking us into administration and starting again.......we have been in "real" existence since 1901 and never had to pay a single "penny" in the pound to anyone :)

Last edited:

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
A shame it descended into the usual sad spectacle of name calling and bringing up incidentals.

I think Dal Fenner was saying something a little more noble, about the worthiness of worthy rivals and charged encounters.

Anyway, whatever - tax, pikies, tony's millions, croydon is bad etc etc waa waa toys pram sexual frustration waa daddy issues

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
So funny posted on here about not being let on the BBS and im now thick this and that but still wont let me post **** em scum:tosser:ers

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
We had 2 Palace fans with us in the 1901 club for the Fulham game and a nicer father and son you could not wish to meet. Their observations were, stadium
Fantastic, we play better football than Palace, they loved Bruno, noise level was better than they thought and they loved the pies and Harveys.The story is that most football fans are normal and don't spend hours on each other message boards slagging each other off with brags and counter brags. There was respect and they hoped we went up as they get their Derby back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here