Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans in wahoo just started on me!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
wre they 'this close' to getting a bop on the noggin?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
How did they know you were Brighton and you know they were Palace?

This.

Either you were wearing a shirt which I have to say is a bit chavy for a night out, or were giving it the large about Brighton to anyone who would listen again a bit chavy.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
This.

Either you were wearing a shirt which I have to say is a bit chavy for a night out, or were giving it the large about Brighton to anyone who would listen again a bit chavy.

It does make me wonder. I've been for a few beers in Croydon before and been wearing my Brighton jacket and received no trouble whatsoever.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'd forgotten that school holidays could be such a hoot - sad they were still sober enough to be able to see a keyboard let alone use one. Times have changed

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
imgres

we were filming in there but saw that it was going to kick off and so we got out of there!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I remember when I was young we had a standing rule when we were out. If you started it, then you finished it. If someone else started it then we would help. A number of times people took a punch or two after mouthing off to someone they shouldn't have. Glad to say that 20 odd years later nearest I come to trouble when I am out is laughing too much at the kids who cannot handle their beer.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
They should just build a Thunderdome over West Street.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
How did you know they were palace and how did they know you were brighton fans?

Oops just saw the same post above

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
You should have opened them up. For making you look a **** in front of your pals. Etc Etc.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
Hold me back lads I'm gonna get em, for my own good hold me back
(10 mins later )
Cor blimey govner if I'd got hold of em I'd have done em over pwoper nawty me well ard geezer

Why are you trying to show off? People like you Wind me up on here I reply to a post and suddenly your making out that I'm trying to be rocky? Won't bothe next time
You are a hero by the way. I'm so sorry I offended you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here