Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Fans Clearly Have Too Much Time On Their Hands......

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is that 'war' flag a ****ing joke?!??!? :lol: please tell me it's not a real flag!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Point is they've taken a risk doing that so early - and this thread could be a nice bounce come may - win/win for us!
As hilarious as a Brighton relegation might be, and as disappointing (though not wholly unexpected) a Palace relegation might be, I fail to see how this obscure social media page and the opinions expressed within it would have much effect on the consciousness of fans of either team.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Would Palace be getting home crowds of 29,000 if they were in the Championship drop zone?

A very proud statistic, one which I implore every Palace fan to acknowledge.

Brings to mind other potential Brighton trumps. Could Palace still be flailing as spectacularly aimlessly in the lower echelons of the Championship following investment of over £200m? Would Palace be able to perfect back to back playoff failures? And many more.....

You would do, and have done, the same .
That's part and parcel of a rivalry, give it when on top, and take it when roles are reversed.

We're always on top :clap: BHA are well and truly left in our wake :) we've only had one or two meaningless blips over the last 35 years but our glory in the play offs will only ever be eclipsed by Brighton beating us at Wembley or pipping us to promotion, how long will that take????

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
We're always on top :clap: BHA are well and truly left in our wake :) we've only had one or two meaningless blips over the last 35 years but our glory in the play offs will only ever be eclipsed by Brighton beating us at Wembley or pipping us to promotion, how long will that take????

I bet those blips were not meaningless to you at the time.

(I’m assuming that you were not referring to the two administrations.)

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
The ultimate Schadenfreude here would be the sacking of Sami, only for him to join a penniless Palace. The kind of manager you would only wish upon your arch enemies.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As hilarious as a Brighton relegation might be, and as disappointing (though not wholly unexpected) a Palace relegation might be, I fail to see how this obscure social media page and the opinions expressed within it would have much effect on the consciousness of fans of either team.

It doesn't. It's prob kids as is often the way both ways. But as this thread was on that exact subject, I thought I'd comment on the subject...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here