Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan running the Brighton Marathon in a Brighton Shirt

crowboro eagle

Oct 6, 2011
Hi

I am a Palace fan living in Sussex and will be doing the Brighton Marathon next year for the REMF.

I know this has been done before but i thought as there is a Brighton fan running in a Palace shirt its only fair to have a Palace fan in a Brighton Shirt.

So if i can reach my target of £500 i will run in the full kit.

Please dig deep for a great charity (you done need me to tell you that)

Thanks in Advance

Mark

please go to Mark Bushell is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

Last edited by a moderator:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Well done.

Remember to bounce this nearer the time.

Perhaps you and Richie (Brighton fan running in Palace Shirt) could run round together?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Hi

I am a Palace fan living in Sussex and will be doing the Brighton Marathon next year for the REMF.

I know this has been done before but i thought as there is a Brighton fan running in a Palace shirt its only fair to have a Palace fan in a Brighton Shirt.

So if i can reach my target of £500 i will run in the full kit.

Please dig deep for a great charity (you done need me to tell you that)

Thanks in Advance

Mark

please go to justgiving.com/mark-bushell
Good luck, Can you have a logo on the back reading DONE BY PALACE 1 - 3
27/10/11 FFS MURRAY

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Really positive thing you're doing crowboro eagle, big respect, good luck.

On a related note, I always have had a fantasy about getting with a girl who's in a Palace shirt. Really don't know what's wrong with me. Opposites attract?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

crowboro eagle

Oct 6, 2011
You can sponsor me by text as well. Just text TRHM71 and amount to 70070

Thanks Again

Last edited:

crowboro eagle

Oct 6, 2011
You can sponsor me by text as well. Just text TRHM71 and amount to 70070

Thanks Again

Please can we try something with this, This thread has had 455 views since yesterday. Can i ask that each of you donate just £1 to the above number and lets see how much i can raise for the REMF. Between Brighton and Palace fans at just £1 that should be alot of money

Thanks Again for your support

Mark

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
If it gets me to my target then i will have what ever person or score you want on the back, as the Palace shirt for the BHA fan will have Murray 3-1 on the back

Maybe wait until after the game in Jan before you decide what you will have on the back, not that im predicting a Brighton win or anything.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Please can we try something with this, This thread has had 455 views since yesterday. Can i ask that each of you donate just £1 to the above number and lets see how much i can raise for the REMF. Between Brighton and Palace fans at just £1 that should be alot of money

Thanks Again for your support

Mark

I will sponsor you -and Richie - but nearer the time. Suggest you bounce this thread about a month before the run.

Whe I ran the London Marathon, about 80% of my sponsorship (and I raised over 3K) came in the last month before the race. People want to know that you are actually going to do it before they part with their cash. Some even waited until after the event to make sure that I did actually do it!

Good Luck with the training.

crowboro eagle

Oct 6, 2011
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to update on progress so far. I received an email today from CPFC. They have been advised that BHA are going to donate a shirt for me to run in, and Cpfc will publicise the event for me. Hopefully BHA can get involved with a bit of publicity for me and Rich so we can spread the word and raise as much as possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here