Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan in peace-thankyou

CPFCEAGLE

Sep 28, 2011
Thanks for a nice evening. I can only say sorry if anyone did anything to break the law (ripping seats etc). Your stewards were nice and friendly! Overall top sports arena!

Thanks for the nice result!!!

UP THE PALACE!!!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Just a shame so many of your lot will miss out coming down next season due to a few smashing it up.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Thanks for a nice evening. I can only say sorry if anyone did anything to break the law (ripping seats etc). Your stewards were nice and friendly! Overall top sports arena!

UP THE PALACE!!!

Hiya Nige me old mucker how was the HEDGEHOG PIE last night when you got home

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011

UP THE PALACE!!!

Erm yea ok. :facepalm:

You wankas got mullered 3-1 at your sterile home.

This is fact and you all know this is fact so why don't you all just acceot this fct and leave it at that?

Also, remember the fact that you ain't beat us at your place....s for 28 years.

28 farking years!!!!!

That's how old some of your nan's are.

Especially those of you from Moulescoombe.

Or howevah dat inbred shitehole is spelt!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Just a shame so many of your lot will miss out coming down next season due to a few smashing it up.

They wouldn't be here next season anyway coz we will be in the Premier League and they won't ha ha !!! :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

This is fact and you all know this is fact so why don't you all just acceot this fct and leave it at that?

28 farking years!!!!!

1988 ? spelling & maths not a strong point,eh? smelhurts

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008

28 farking years!!!!!

Would you mind speaking English? At least I have an education! Or is it back to school for you in the morning??

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

28 farking years!!!!!

How the f*** have you lot got the nerve to call us inbreds? You slate Moulsecoomb, but none of you fuckers had the bottle to come over when you gave it all the large across the road, completely unprovoked. The lads you were gobbing at weren't even football fans, and they still ran you. Not in favour of violence myself, but seeing you muppets giving it large and then running away, you mugs. We know you beat us fair and square, yes it hurts, and naturally you will come on and gloat. But taking the piss out a particular part of Brighton, would only look viable if you could 1 spell, and 2 be able to add or subtract.:tosser:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
How the f*** have you lot got the nerve to call us inbreds? You slate Moulsecoomb, but none of you fuckers had the bottle to come over when you gave it all the large across the road, completely unprovoked. The lads you were gobbing at weren't even football fans, and they still ran you. Not in favour of violence myself, but seeing you muppets giving it large and then running away, you mugs. We know you beat us fair and square, yes it hurts, and naturally you will come on and gloat. But taking the piss out a particular part of Brighton, would only look viable if you could 1 spell, and 2 be able to add or subtract.:tosser:

I heard they were chased off by some lads from the Sussex uni hahaha
Oh yeah & spat at a 70 year old man..... Class act them Croydon lot but then what would you expect from a bunch of binners that burn down their own shit hole just because they can't afford to buy a plasma tv

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here