Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan complains about homophobic Dwight Gayle mug...

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
No news story. Brighton fans are always complaining about their mugs, who usually cost anywhere in the region of £2-5m

Whereas Palace originally agree to pay that for their mugs and then fvck the transfer fee off when they decide they can't be bothered to pay it anymore.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
brighton message board on xmas day?

I was thinking the same thing. I just had a little glance as we're currently managerless & felt a bit dirty doing it but this joker really takes the biscuit :lol: - He must really hate his boy/girl friends inlaws huh...? #sadsadsad

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I was thinking the same thing. I just had a little glance as we're currently managerless & felt a bit dirty doing it but this joker really takes the biscuit :lol: - He must really hate his boy/girl friends inlaws huh...? #sadsadsad

Good little bit of banter it was no need to get your knickers in a twist.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good little bit of banter it was no need to get your knickers in a twist.

Zzzzz nobody was mentioning the comment someone else pointed out he was in the rivals forum on xmas day... Of course you chose my comment that came after that to pick on. Bore off.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Yes, I imagine abiding by all these rules must be somewhat stressful.

I've been chilling all day, and am more than capable of dipping in and out of conversations while checking out messageboards for a few minutes here and there while people chill and watch TV. Probably the best day in ages I've had the time to relax and do so.

Nevertheless, I thank you and others for your concern and wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous and FFP compliant new year whilst somehow remaining competitive.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

I've been chilling all day, and am more than capable of dipping in and out of conversations while checking out messageboards for a few minutes here and there while people chill and watch TV. Probably the best day in ages I've had the time to relax and do so.

Nevertheless, I thank you and others for your concern and wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous and FFP compliant new year whilst somehow remaining competitive.

Thats something some of your fans said we would never manage:thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Thank you - same to you (remember what happened last time ;) )

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The irony of any palace fan talking about football finances is never lost either :lol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Absolute class from the Jestermen. The joke that keeps on giving.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yes indeed, oh how Palace have been the butt of so many jokes for Brighton fans over the last year or so.

Don't worry though, I'm sure one day we'll get the upper hand!
You surely have something better to do today than troll on here?

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Don't really feel the need to explain my itinerary, just like I wouldn't expect you to explain to me why a Dwight Gayle mug has piqued your interest amidst the festivities of the day.

I feel sorry for you, must be boring being a palace fan since ur spending xmas day on a brighton forum.
although i do think people should give you a brake.

At the end of the day lads , think of what it must be like knowing that when ur team gets relegated from the top flight, everyone around you disserpears and watches arsenal of something.
Must be very lonely. He just wants people to talk to once this happens.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
I feel sorry for you, must be boring being a palace fan since ur spending xmas day on a brighton forum.
although i do think people should give you a brake.

At the end of the day lads , think of what it must be like knowing that when ur team gets relegated from the top flight, everyone around you disserpears and watches arsenal of something.
Must be very lonely. He just wants people to talk to once this happens.
You carry on, don't have time to psychoanalyse your life either

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Good old tony coming to the rescue again . I hope he has deeper pockets if he appoints pulis ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here