Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace crowd

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Moderators. This thread isn't going anywhere except down & down. May I request that it is locked/moved?

I can't block it until [MENTION=15922]Working class pride[/MENTION] joins in and advises everyone of Palace's home attendance against Bristol City four seasons ago. To do otherwise would be a CRIME.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I can't block it until [MENTION=15922]Working class pride[/MENTION] joins in and advises everyone of Palace's home attendance against Bristol City four seasons ago. To do otherwise would be a CRIME.

One more for the posse :thumbsup:

SDG

May 26, 2014
Up yours mong.

And I quote:

Mong

Peace loving people. Freedom lover. Kind and caring. Just and fair. Mong people can be found in China, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, Canada, USA, France, French Guyana,Australia, Germany and Argentina. Their current population is estimate to be about 8 million world wide.

Quite the tribute to Se20. You've judged him quite well.

Feb 14, 2010

Palace (apparently the best fans in the country) managed to scrape together 12000 against a well supported Cardiff when in the Championship a couple of seasons ago. Probably best to close the thread as it seems toys have been thrown out of the pram El P. Your Pringles shares have already doubled so dont be greedy.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
And I quote:

Mong

Peace loving people. Freedom lover. Kind and caring. Just and fair. Mong people can be found in China, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, Canada, USA, France, Croydon, French Guyana, Australia, Germany, Argentina and Thornton Heath. Their current population is estimate to be about 8 million world wide.

Quite the tribute to Se20. You've judged him quite well.
:thumbsup:

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Palace (apparently the best fans in the country) managed to scrape together 12000 against a well supported Cardiff when in the Championship a couple of seasons ago. Probably best to close the thread as it seems toys have been thrown out of the pram El P. Your Pringles shares have already doubled so dont be greedy.

You are probably right WCP, before we know it somebody will come on here and talk about taking a big mob to Chesterfield.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just checked exactly the modern meaning of mong in the urban dictionary and it's fine to use when applied to palace fans on here.
In fact it is spot on..........carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here