Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Palace-Countdown to relegation****

Indeed, we'll probably get relegated but Monday will live with me for ever.

Yes - footballs all about memories. I'll never forget going to Selhurst in 80-81 beating you 3-0 to do another league double and seeing you relegated from Division 1 (that's Prem to you). Before your time but it still makes me laugh.:D

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The Premier leagues new whipping boys,make the most of it Alice.

Here's to a bit more success with this thread,but the official blow it thread nearly happened.

We shall see..

Day 1.

I hate palace as much as the next man but come on let it go

Our club has many issues that need to be sorted out yet all we are bothered about is how palace are doing.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Yes - footballs all about memories. I'll never forget going to Selhurst in 80-81 beating you 3-0 to do another league double and seeing you relegated from Division 1 (that's Prem to you). Before your time but it still makes me laugh.:D

Not at all Nobby, I started going in 1973.

And you didn't send us down that day, another lie from you.

And yes the memories, the 5 pens, HH, 5-0, 2-3, first team to win at the Amex, 3-0.

And of course the 0-2. Your big chance, what happened? A spineless performance in front of spineless fans. Clackertastic!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Not at all Nobby, I started going in 1973.

And you didn't send us down that day, another lie from you.

And yes the memories, the 5 pens, HH, 5-0, 2-3, first team to win at the Amex, 3-0.

And of course the 0-2. Your big chance, what happened? A spineless performance in front of spineless fans. Clackertastic!

You weren't the first team to win at the Amex, we were. Also you do realise you were the first visiting team to win either? :ffsparr:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I hate palace as much as the next man but come on let it go

Our club has many issues that need to be sorted out yet all we are bothered about is how palace are doing.

I cannot let it go,grew up with Brighton born Palace fan,and know 4 at work-they belittle us at every opportunity and the "deluded" post 1989 plastic Coppell Palace fans (just watch them flock back next season btw) truly believe Brighton are a club that only ever gets 5000 fans and are League 1 ,maybe we were for a period,but we are so much bigger than they perceive and they cannot stomach it.

Every thing they claim has to be one better,if they get £100m for getting promoted,it all of a sudden becomes £120m.

moan about it,and they say we can't handle it,they think they are superior in every way and they remind me of a schoolgirl in their manner.. a snooty snobby one at that...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Worth a bounce in my very humble honest opinion,could even start an Albion one but we wont,they might just.....

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Worth a bounce in my very humble honest opinion,could even start an Albion one but we wont,they might just.....

Nice bounce and a nice read !
Long way to go, but if we appoint the right manager and add 2/3 players, I think we'll be fine.
As for you ......

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Give it a rest for god sake. We have our own problems

I hate Palarse with every fibre of my being they are the scum of the footy world as far as I am concerned.
But........ I must concur with you Sir, give it a rest we have our own problems at the moment
Maybe we can all laugh at the end of the season IF we go up and they go down .
Until then ****ing can it about the Croydon Cockroaches.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Went to Emirates yesterday and had to listen to endless Palace songs about Albion - so boring & don't they realise we are in different leagues now? So naturally I was distraught when Arsenal netted the winner in injury time!!! :clap: :clap:

image.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nice bounce and a nice read !
Long way to go, but if we appoint the right manager and add 2/3 players, I think we'll be fine.
As for you ......

You had one and i was seriously getting ready for Palace to have a prolonged spell in the top flight,still Pullis will be a hard act to follow.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Went to Emirates yesterday and had to listen to endless Palace songs about Albion - so boring & don't they realise we are in different leagues now? So naturally I was distraught when Arsenal netted the winner in injury time!!! :clap: :clap:

View attachment 57459

There were endless Albion songs about Palace at Birmingham too, it's all a bit of a love in really :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here