Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Back Where They Belong

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
So many classic quotes to pick from it would probably take another 7 pages so I will just leave you with this.
MUGS :tosser:

The only mugs are the mug punters that did business with CPFC and were ripped off.

Good to read both threads , oh mellotron :ffsparr:

Mellotron Mellotron Mellotron Mellotron Mellotron Mellotron Mellotron Mellotron Mellotron Mellotron
Hilarious, but boring. About 5-10% of Albions fans are actually new to the club. You can be desperate for us to be full of plastics but it simply isn't true. When we were last in a proper ground we got 20,000??? regularly. That our natural standing.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: How did you do it all those years ago and when the penguin leaves you up shit creek.

MUGS & HYPOCRITES

If you punctuate your sentences properly then I might be able to understand what you’re trying to say.

What happened? Did the fee-paying school that you attended go into administration and then liquidation?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you punctuate your sentences properly then I might be able to understand what you’re trying to say.

What happened? Did the fee-paying school that you attended go into administration and then liquidation?

I'm sorry to say he won't be able to answer your question- I do hope your enjoyment of this thread hasn't been spoiled by his unfortunate banning :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here