Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace awayday recommendations

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I'd reccomend @Hamilton suggested itinerary, but would also suggest you take a range of fire extinguishers with you, i.e. water, foam and CO2.

Sounds a bit OTT and you might get away with simple water, but you can't be too careful up there IMO.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Thank you @Uh_huh_him . I looked into this but there don't appear to be trains on the London Bridge to Norwood Junction line. I'm heading for a craft beer place in S Norwood.
I think I know the one, an excellent range of craft beers for the discerning local, including Carling (very fizzy and pale, hints of rat urine) and Stella Artois (an unusual foreign brew, a couple of these and you'll want to be burning things down even more than normal).

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Arrive as late as possible, leave as soon as possible would be my advice.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
One is of course obvious. But why so much hatred for Fulham? Feels a bit like hating Panda’s, they seem quite harmless

And both pandas and Fulham wear black and white. Neat.
Nothing against Pandas (unless they support Palace of course).

Hate of Fulham is personal having been wronged by a weasel fan of them. I like to hold a grudge 😁

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Nothing against Pandas (unless they support Palace of course).

Hate of Fulham is personal having been wronged by a weasel fan of them. I like to hold a grudge 😁
I can hold a grudge pretty well too - I have a hatred of Oldham. I was travelling in Indonesia when they beat us 6-0 (I think). Intolerable mank twat, "men against boys etc" wittering on about it in their typical arrogant manky way when hearing I was an Albion fan.

So happy they've collapsed as they have

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
I can hold a grudge pretty well too - I have a hatred of Oldham. I was travelling in Indonesia when they beat us 6-0 (I think). Intolerable mank twat, "men against boys etc" wittering on about it in their typical arrogant manky way when hearing I was an Albion fan.

So happy they've collapsed as they have
Was 6-1. I was there. We were 1-0 down before I got in. Terrible plastic pitch. No grudge though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here