Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Away

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
Got talking to a palace fan today who assures me we will get 5400 tickets for the game, and only Millwall are getting 2000 because of trouble last season, so looks like all will be well..!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
dont care either way,plenty will be there whatever

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Cant see us getting 5400. Who is this Palace friend of yours, does he actually have any inside info or is he just speculating?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Personally I'd give you more. It's awfully funny when you give it the big one leading up to the game and then inevitably get SPANKED all over the place. Just means there will be less of you to take the piss out of :(

Personally I'd give you more. It's awfully funny when you give it the big one leading up to the game and then inevitably get SPANKED all over the place. Just means there will be less of you to take the piss out of :(

But Palace fans don't do midweek games. :wanker:

"There's no-one there - There's no-one there"

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

That's not what happened the last time we played you at your place.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To be fair it should be a sell out.

After all, it is their cup final.

Feb 14, 2010
To be fair it should be a sell out.

After all, it is their cup final.

spot and and all their JCL fans who support premier league clubs like Arsenal will turn up when a big club like the Albion rolls into Croydon. Altogether now "We filled your stadium, we filled your stadium.. and.. Here to see the Albion, you're only here to see the Albion"

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
spot and and all their JCL fans who support premier league clubs like Arsenal will turn up when a big club like the Albion rolls into Croydon. Altogether now "We filled your stadium, we filled your stadium.. and.. Here to see the Albion, you're only here to see the Albion"
All this we'll go in the other stands is patently bollocks.If you score and there are more than 10 who make themselves known I will give £50 to the REMF.
Oh and WCP you won't go as you don't even attend home matches.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Scraped a flukey 1-0 win mate,
You obviously weren't there because your lot admitted your team just didn't turn up that night.
Hurting? Yes, for about 48 hours but over it now and looking ahead. It's a long season and anything can happen.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Scraped a flukey 1-0 win mate, you seemed to have omitted the 5-0 spanking, oh how that 1-3 at the Amex is hurting you all

Omitted the 5-0 spanking? That's probably because it was NINE years ago.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You obviously weren't there because your lot admitted your team just didn't turn up that night.
Hurting? Yes, for about 48 hours but over it now and looking ahead. It's a long season and anything can happen.
well, I know someone who was in your stand last time and when Mc.shane scored he definitely made himself known and NO nothing happened. :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here