Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace away

Yalom

Oct 3, 2011
So Yalom, in a sample pic of a Palace home crowd roughly 10% don't support them. And that was in the years when you were doing 'well' - the 9-nil defeat to Liverpool obviously not included. In fact the 9-nil away to Liverpool is totally irrelevant, I just like mentioning it.

That would be the same season we beat Liverpool 4-3 in the FA Cup Semi-Final would it, followed by finishing 3rd in the top division the following year? Have you ever finished as high as 3rd? No...13th is your best ever I believe :thumbsup:

That was the period 1989-1991 anyway. The Cantona match was in 1995, another of our regular visits to the top flight. And you were last in the top division when? 1983 was is? :rolleyes:

And Smith must score! Or maybe not....bless :nono:

Yalom

Oct 3, 2011
Yeah, why don't you print it you f*cking retard and show everyone on here why it is I personally detest you lot so.

So that was the family end,was it? I'm prepared to be proven wrong, but I don't think it is, I think you're lying. That's the front of your main stand ain't it? Not many kids in your family area are there. Two, to be precise. Unless you're including the mental age of the 3, top left.

Wrong again. Anyone who saw that incident (and I was at the match) knows Cantona was 2/3 - 3/4 of the way along the stand, right in front of the family section, when his tiny brain short-circuited and he went spacko in the kids' enclosure. We have been over this incident for a long time, but you clearly aren't you poor children.

You're still festering over stuff that happened more than 15 years ago which was nothing to do with your club (because it occurred in the top flight) and ignoring what happened just last week when you got humiliated by your rivals in your brand new shiny stadium.

Denial can be useful in the short-term but eventually reality has to catch up, you know that don't you :cheery:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wrong again. Anyone who saw that incident (and I was at the match) knows Cantona was 2/3 - 3/4 of the way along the stand, right in front of the family section, when his tiny brain short-circuited and he went spacko in the kids' enclosure. We have been over this incident for a long time, but you clearly aren't you poor children.

You're still festering over stuff that happened more than 15 years ago which was nothing to do with your club (because it occurred in the top flight) and ignoring what happened just last week when you got humiliated by your rivals in your brand new shiny stadium.

Denial can be useful in the short-term but eventually reality has to catch up, you know that don't you :cheery:

No matter how you dress it up your home stand was full of United fans, doesn't matter which enclosure it was - family, animal or amoeba. No excuse for that whatsoever but at least it was money throught the turnstiles eh?

Yalom

Oct 3, 2011
No matter how you dress it up your home stand was full of United fans, doesn't matter which enclosure it was - family, animal or amoeba. No excuse for that whatsoever but at least it was money throught the turnstiles eh?

Of course I'm not denying there were Utd fans in home areas; the evidence is plain to see. This was because they couldn't get tickets for their area, not that they were plastic Palace fans.

You people don't seem able to tell the difference. Or maybe you're deliberately missing the point in order to stay in denial about the vast numbers of JCL's and plastics filling your ground game after game, and attempt to turn the spotlight on us over a single, high-profile match which happened over 15 years ago (when we were in the top flight).

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Of course I'm not denying there were Utd fans in home areas; the evidence is plain to see. This was because they couldn't get tickets for their area, not that they were plastic Palace fans.

You people don't seem able to tell the difference. Or maybe you're deliberately missing the point in order to stay in denial about the vast numbers of JCL's and plastics filling your ground game after game, and attempt to turn the spotlight on us over a single, high-profile match which happened over 15 years ago (when we were in the top flight).

You weren't in the top flight last week when your home stands were full of West Ham fans though were you?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Our home stands full of Wet Spam - I saw a few dotted around when they scored. You do like to exaggerate, I'll give you that.

No more than you twats do when talking about the thousands of plastics apparently frequenting the Amex.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
No more than you twats do when talking about the thousands of plastics apparently frequenting the Amex.

Did you see the hundreds (thousands?) get up and leave at 1-1 with 10 minutes to go last week? I did. If they're NOT plastics, then i'm even more worried about you pathetic bunch than I was before..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did you see the hundreds (thousands?) get up and leave at 1-1 with 10 minutes to go last week? I did. If they're NOT plastics, then i'm even more worried about you pathetic bunch than I was before..

So the same thing won't happen at Smellhurst when we get the winner with 10 minutes to go ?

Yalom

Oct 3, 2011

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
You are an idiot when you start using terms like "You people" as if NSC or Ablion supporters all share the same characteristics. I would never assume all Palace fans are idiots - but some show themselves to be.

Yalom

Oct 3, 2011
You weren't in the top flight last week when your home stands were full of West Ham fans though were you?

I now understand that you are consciously avoiding the point, so I'll say it one more time for anyone else who hasn't got their fingers in their ears going "I'm not listening, I'm not listening!" like a 5-year-old.

PLASTIC FAN - Someone who goes to a local club to watch some football and casually "supports" them, usually when they're being relatively successful, but who actually supports a "big" Prem team. This is what you have many thousands of at all your home games.

AWAY FAN IN HOME END - Someone who openly supports the opposition but couldn't get a ticket in their end because it was sold out so buys one in a home area, for that match only. This is what we had a few of at the Cantona game and against West Ham last weekend.

I know you know the difference but can't publicly accept it for the sake of your argument. Why don't you just admit it, even just to yourself? You'll feel better for it, honestly.

Yalom

Oct 3, 2011
You are an idiot when you start using terms like "You people" as if NSC or Ablion supporters all share the same characteristics. I would never assume all Palace fans are idiots - but some show themselves to be.

Touched a nerve did I? Never mind, mummy will be home to kiss your ego better soon, poor little dear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here