Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away support at SHEFF WED!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Come the end of JAN,as a club where do you think you will be?

Will you be in administration?
Will or who, would you have sold?
We will be a division higher than you. That is certain.But seriously I think we will have sold a few players to keep the wolf from the door or we will be in the process of leaving administration.With the debts cleared there is an opportunity for a investor. Jordan does not want the second option as he will take a massive hit.But I have no inside knowledge.All I know is the reliable posters on the BBs have said a few things and then gone quiet.If they post too much they will be in the shit with their informants.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Cardiff are next in line with the taxman, Palace will have to wait.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I did not realise it was that much!
It could be the case that by the end of JAN that they have sold some players and stiil go into administration.

Reading their boards any money from the sale of players go to a company called Agilo, who leant money to Jordon with the players being the collateral.
So they could sell players and still not raise enough to pay the HMR, who have petitioned for the winding up order, as Agilo get paid first..

Im not sure how much they owe Douglas, but im sure the sale of LEDLEY will be more than enough to clear that debt.

Cardiff are in deep trouble

They not only owe HMRC £2.7m they are spending next seasons ticket money to clear it (having spent this seasons last season)

The premier seating at their stadium has been given to a firm who helped them build it and all the future catering money for the season has been given to another creditor. In addition, they've already spent all their TV money by giving it to Barclays to clear debt.

The current wage bill is £1.5m per month (one of the highest in the Championship) and they've just negotiated to commit to paying Sam Hamman £85,000 every month to clear interest on what they owe from previous years (£20m)

All this to be collected from a current 'walk up' crowd (as they've already spent ST money) of around £200k per month.

As for Ledley, he's out of contract at the end of the year and is holding out to walk away with a big fat signing on fee - giving Cardiff virtually nothing

Apologies for appearing so knowledgeable - I f***ing hate them with a passion.

Congratulations on the Villa draw BTW :clap:

Last edited:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Cardiff are in deep trouble

They not only owe HMRC £2.7m they are spending next seasons ticket money to clear it (having spent this seasons last season)

The premier seating at their stadium has been given to a firm who helped them build it and all the future catering money for the season has been given to another creditor. In addition, they've already spent all their TV money by giving it to Barclays to clear debt.

The current wage bill is £1.5m per month (one of the highest in the Championship) and they've just negotiated to commit to paying Sam Hamman £85,000 every month to clear interest on what they owe from previous years (£20m)

All this to be collected from a current 'walk up' crowd (as they've already spent ST money) of around £200k per month.

As for Ledley, he's out of contract at the end of the year and is holding out to walk away with a big fat signing on fee - giving Cardiff virtually nothing

Apologies for appearing so knowledgeable - I f***ing hate them with a passion.

Congratulations on the Villa draw BTW :clap:

Thanks for the information NJ,i had no idea that they were in that much trouble.
You look at the teams in the Championship and see the likes of the Scum,Plymouth,Watford,Cardiff etc all in deep sh*t.
It puts in all in perspective when they say there is a crisis at Old Trafford when they get knocked out of the cup.

TomTheEagle

Nov 15, 2009
You guys think you're the bigger club? Banter I can take, by seriously, get your heads checked if you think that. And your cocks while you're at it, can never be too careful for the big A.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
We will be a division higher than you. That is certain.But seriously I think we will have sold a few players to keep the wolf from the door or we will be in the process of leaving administration.With the debts cleared there is an opportunity for a investor. Jordan does not want the second option as he will take a massive hit.But I have no inside knowledge.All I know is the reliable posters on the BBs have said a few things and then gone quiet.If they post too much they will be in the shit with their informants.

If this latest poster is to believed, things just appear to get worse for you. He states the overdraft alone is greater than one seasons turnover?

Bank Rupt
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25Eagle
Thats in your opinion.

Ever think that there are people out there with a tad more business sense than you though James, who would know exactly where to start..?

James is entirely right. There are so many problems at CPFC (2000) Ltd that nobody in their right mind would bother doing more than ten minutes worth of due dilligence. The debts are too big: - you can't trade out of them.

Palace turn over £9m to £11m in a Championship season and Jordan has been spending £20m-odd a season, year after year. Jordan has also recently sold the catering and club shop operations for an up-front payment and a small annual royalty as well as nicking £6m-odd of future season's revenues to throw at his current debts. And he still can't make it work!

The overdraft alone is more than a season's turnover. And that's not counting the Agilo debt, the £2m bank loan, PAYE/VAT debts, transfer debts to other clubs, lease creditors, outstanding rent arrears and all the other trade creditors. All of those debts are current too - they're all repayable on demand (albeit the creditors have had to resort to County Court summonses, Stat Demands or Winding-Up petitions).

Why does anyone think that this mess will be solved by any other means than administration? It's the only sensible way to park the debts and get the club out of the stupid contracts that Jordan has got it into (albeit, sadly, at a cost of ten points and any shot at promotion this season). As for Celestial Empire's wet dream of phalanxes of lawyers and accountants acting for American investment groups fighting rich Arabs and local consortiums for control of Palace, yes I'm sure that's happening as we speak...:laugh:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Yeah but they are obviously, ours aren't made with roadkill.

I wouldn't trust one* from any ground tbh, the ones at Selhurst are truly vile. I have never seen the need for anyone to get hungry in 90 mins, plenty of places to eat pre/post match at any club.

*That's burgers, some nice balti pies are available up north:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here