Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away support at SHEFF WED!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Carrying on from last weeks dismal turnout at Swansea.(440)

The mighty Eagles Took just over 400 today to Sheffield.
Now im not sure what our turnout was today at Plainmoor,which is not only a longer journey but also a more difficult one.
Without knowing our away attendance at Torquay, i still reckon we took more away than them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Must have been engineering works on the trains again :laugh:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Carrying on from last weeks dismal turnout at Swansea.(440)

The mighty Eagles Took just over 400 today to Sheffield.
Now im not sure what our turnout was today at Plainmoor,which is not only a longer journey but also a more difficult one.
Without knowing our away attendance at Torquay, i still reckon we took more away than them.

:laugh:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3278973 said:
To be fair, 400 ain't bad for the day after new year's day and for quite a long journey.

Fair point mate but then again they always take the piss about our support at the Withers.
It just goes to show how good our away following is considering what the football has been like over the last few years.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3278973 said:
To be fair, 400 ain't bad for the day after new year's day and for quite a long journey.

its about 2 hours on the train from london, but as someone lse said maybe engineering works and we all know what our surrey friends think of those :lolol::lolol:

TomTheEagle

Nov 15, 2009
All 14 of you will soon be able to party in your brand new stadium.

Taking 400 to Wednesday wasn't disappointing.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
All 14 of you will soon be able to party in your brand new stadium.

Taking 400 to Wednesday wasn't disappointing.

not for palace no, but er we took more than 400 to a midweek game to hudderfield and double that to Torquay today. That my friend is why your support is a :laugh:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So bloody what that Albion have more away supporters?

Palace have more home supporters.

It strikes me as a very bizarre thing to try to score points over. A bit like arguing that the burgers at Withdean are better quality than the ones at Selhurst Park.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Round 3 is a big deal to your club, 400 is not a bad turn out for away fans at this stage of the cup to Sheffield.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

It strikes me as a very bizarre thing to try to score points over. A bit like arguing that the burgers at Withdean are better quality than the ones at Selhurst Park.

Fair point and your right about their home support,it is far superior.
But when there come on here ripping the piss out of our home support,it is only fair we give them a bit of there own medicine back.

It is only banter!

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Round 3 is a big deal to your club, 400 is not a bad turn out for away fans at this stage of the cup to Sheffield.

yeah and the he league is not important either i suppose and thats why only 400 at swansea as we took 1500 to wycombe.. by the way we took more on a midweek to huddersfield.. jog on

Please God please please please don't let me have a seat next to this dullard at Falmer.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here